PDA

View Full Version : PSPFtp : A command Line Ftp client on your PSP (v1.0)

zx-81
August 6th, 2006, 19:35
http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/images/pspftp.jpg

Hi All,

PSPFtp is a simple command line FTP software to communicate with a FTP server on your PSP.

It's based on the work of PSPPet and PSPKrazy and it has been developped by *LiQuiD8d* nearly a year ago.

Here is the change log :

- Port to new SDK
- Fix DHCP issue (work fine on 1.5FW now !)

A binary version for 1.5FW and sources are included in this zip archive.

Enjoy,

Zx.

PS: I'm NOT the author of this homebrew, i've only fixed a little bug, so all credits should go to LiQuiD8d.

SnoopKatt
August 6th, 2006, 20:19
This would be very handy.

pspfan
August 6th, 2006, 21:47
Thanks a lot for doing it, zx!

zx-81
August 6th, 2006, 21:51
Thanks a lot for doing it, zx!

It was a pleasure ;) ... BTW, LiQuiD8d told me he wanted to add a GUI (if he had time). This release remind him the homebrew he has done a long time ago :D :D

StealthCP
August 6th, 2006, 22:07
PS: I'm NOT the author of this homebrew, i've only fixed a little bug, so all credits should go to LiQuiD8d.
But you get your nose stuck in anything that is worth doing, and I appreciate that. There is nothing you have made that isn't of great use to me, so thank you. Especially your excellent PSPVNC fixes, I love being told to "get off the computer" then continuing my prawl of the forums in the bathroom :D

pspfan
August 6th, 2006, 22:12
It was a pleasure ;) ... BTW, LiQuiD8d told me he wanted to add a GUI (if he had time). This release remind him the homebrew he has done a long time ago :D :D
That's great, I'm glad this reminded him of it. Hopefully we'll see a GUI soon, but it's still awesome. Thanks again to both of you.

drew4237
August 7th, 2006, 04:57
i wish i new how to code stuff. i will learn in college but i wish i new now. isnt there a site to teach me the basics then i can always ask people for help if i cant get it to work.

ACID
August 7th, 2006, 05:07
Man ZX you rule is there anything you cant do.

NoQuarter
August 7th, 2006, 08:08
Guys I don't know much about ftp,so since we have a client and a server can we send files from psp to psp over the internet?

zx-81
August 7th, 2006, 08:25
Guys I don't know much about ftp,so since we have a client and a server can we send files from psp to psp over the internet?

Yes :).

NoQuarter
August 7th, 2006, 08:31
Thanx alot zx,on a side note how long have you been programming?

zx-81
August 7th, 2006, 12:02
Thanx alot zx,on a side note how long have you been programming?

more than 22 years lol

NoQuarter
August 8th, 2006, 01:33
Wow thats a chunk of time.I was like 7 years old then,and trying to learn basic on my vic20.I became a little distracted with games though and wish I'd never stopped trying to learn.Oh well I'm trying again.Thanx for all your hard work.