wraggster
August 6th, 2006, 22:37
A New release of the 3D Engine for the PSP by LTE Studios, heres whats new:

Bug Fixed:
- A buffer overflow was making psp crash

Updates:
- Improved the engine virtual mouse and keyboard
- Added three new style for the fps camera,
- added the audio driver for audio playing.

Download HERE (http://www.ltestudios.com/download_3dengine.php)

Voltron
August 6th, 2006, 23:46
Would anyone be able to clarify what this could be used for? I am guessing that it could be used to help in the development of 3D homebrew games.

Or is it just a tech demo to show some capabilities?

mavsman4457
August 7th, 2006, 01:12
I also would guess that it would be used for 3D homebrew games but I can't really see anyone making homebrew with this. It would be great if they did but it seems to me like there would be news about it. I think the guy that's making the Halo 2D game should eventually make a Halo 3D game even though Microsoft would probably get mad at him.

yaustar
August 7th, 2006, 01:17
It is a 3D engine for the PSP that developers can use.

PSPdemon
August 7th, 2006, 02:49
I also would guess that it would be used for 3D homebrew games but I can't really see anyone making homebrew with this. It would be great if they did but it seems to me like there would be news about it. I think the guy that's making the Halo 2D game should eventually make a Halo 3D game even though Microsoft would probably get mad at him.

I tried that with IRIS.......and was unsucessful due to microsoft not likeing there #1 hit being on a competitors console and order a C&D on me :(

but....i have seen alot of people taking in my steps and deciding to make halo on psp......and makes me wonder, why me?

anyway,

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon