PDA

View Full Version : Other Games Or GTA patched

s1k0
August 7th, 2006, 03:37
Shouldn't the big exploiters developers join up and step up and try to make another exploit to downgrade a psp because iv bein looking around for the GTA unpatched i havn't found one none has a psp here. so like i was thing its unfair for me and other people who have a bad monitor or a patched GTA. So im saying please please find away for patched GTA or other games. Thanks S1k0

yaustar
August 7th, 2006, 03:49
The PSP was not designed to run homebrew so I don't see why it is unfair.

Until another exploit is found, GTA is the only option for downgrading.

s1k0
August 7th, 2006, 03:53
im not saying that its unfair for homebrew to run on psp im saying its not fair if none its willing to help anyone with no GTA unpatched.... im glad they made homebrew but it is as if sony won the war.

yaustar
August 7th, 2006, 04:12
War? Oboy..

If you wanted straight homebrew, get a GP2X. If you want to play PSP games, get a PSP.

Strangely [sarcasm], Sony like to keep people from running unsigned code on their systems and they will continue doing so unless they change their minds. There is no 'war'.

Again, why is it not fair? You a PSP that does what it is designed to do, play PSP games. Some people are lucky that they can run unsigned code, others are not. It isn't a matter of fairness, it is just luck.

It also isn't a matter of support, it is a matter that a method hasn't been found. Just because developers aren't giving to the minute updates doesn't mean that they are not working on a way.

s1k0
August 7th, 2006, 04:18
i dont have the new motherboard i just need the copy of GTA which i cant find so if they can do something bout that that woulld be good....

yaustar
August 7th, 2006, 04:23
Seriously, what do you expect them to do? Magically find an exploit that doesn't exist? Send you a copy of the old GTA? Have you even tried looking on ebay?

s1k0
August 7th, 2006, 04:28
hell yes everyday ill be happy to trade or buy one from someone here. Like try NFS everyone has that game

under_0ath777
August 7th, 2006, 04:37
stop being selfish, your lucky that homebrew is even free let alone the exploits (downgraders / eloaders)

Man
August 7th, 2006, 04:40
just go to your local video game rental store and rent a copy, i got mine from block buster, i live in canada, hey its worth a try. where do you live, i might be able to trade, i bought a copy of GTA as well, and its unpatched.

s1k0
August 7th, 2006, 04:41
WTF ARE YOU F***ing TALKING ABOUT
selfish stfu i swear
im thinking for other people to i appreciate everything made you DUMB A$$ homebrew downgraders eloaders e booters ect.. i was thinking of time to work on another doowngrade for either another game or The patched so think bfore you post you B****

Man
August 7th, 2006, 04:54
WTF ARE YOU F***ing TALKING ABOUT
selfish stfu i swear
im thinking for other people to i appreciate everything made you DUMB A$$ homebrew downgraders eloaders e booters ect.. i was thinking of time to work on another doowngrade for either another game or The patched so think bfore you post you B****

calm down buddy, everyone apreciates hombrew, and im quite sure that you do, but just calm er'down

NoQuarter
August 7th, 2006, 06:41
Yeah no need to get upset just go look a little harder for unpatched GTA.Besides the language will get you a warning from the moderators or worse.

psiko_scweek
August 7th, 2006, 14:47

face it, your gonna have to find an unpatched version of GTA. If you cant the, hate to say it, your SOL. As of right now an unpatched version of GTA is the only way to run unsigned code on 2.01+. Unfortunatly its probably going to stay that way for a while.

so, check on ebay, check at some stores, or try a rental store for it. Also check pawn shops. But if you cant find it, then sorry. As of now, there is nothing we can do, and most developers are working on their own projects probably to find a new exploit. We have a working exploit, we really dont need another.

s1k0
August 7th, 2006, 21:32
well i live in canada ontario ancaster/hamilton anyone live there willing to let me borrow it or trade i would appreciate..im 14... i dont think i have a driver liscense? neither an ebay account there is none around me who has a psp and there is no renting for psp anywere near me...

Airdevil
August 9th, 2006, 23:05
i dont think i have a driver liscense?

lol how can you not know if you have a driving license or not?

... which u wont have since as your 14.

shiftybill
August 14th, 2006, 11:01
go rent gta from the video store

Uruz 6
August 14th, 2006, 11:22
i dont have the new motherboard

Downgrade?

yaustar
August 14th, 2006, 12:09
Downgrade?
He doesn't have access to the unpatched version of GTA hence the thread.