PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hawk hits the half-pipe in new Wii trailer

wraggster
August 7th, 2006, 15:28
Activision has released a new trailer for Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, demonstrating exactly how the Wii version of the game will work with Nintendo's motion-sensing controller.

Downhill Jam is a bit of a departure from the more traditional Tony Hawk's games, shifting the action away from the skatepark and over to the steep city streets for some head-to-head (wait for it...) downhill racing. As you can see from the vid, you can use the Wii controller to manoeuvre your skater much like a steering wheel, while at the same time flicking the pad around to perform the Hawkster's famous moves and tricks.

You can try out the new Wii-powered Tony Hawk for yourself when it grinds into the shops later this year.

Trailer Here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=144016)

CampaKaze
August 7th, 2006, 15:50
Uh.. I think someone posted this already, but i doesnt matter lol :p and for the down hill jamming idea, i think its pretty cool actually, do any of you guys remember that level iin the first tony hawks pro skater game for N64? where it was down hill, wasnt it called down hill jam or sumthin? but yah that was like one of the coolest levels in the game adn it wasnt even a race, i think this is a good idea, cus everything seems to get pretty old now with all of the TH games, cant wait to try :D

Yeah you posted this video 3 days ago :D thanks for the first one tho ^.^

sko, TheLogicalGamer
August 9th, 2006, 16:49
i would like to see a more advanced park editor for tony hawk games. Making your own park is awesome!