PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Asks - Which Home Consoles Do You Own? Why, Why? ?

wraggster
June 23rd, 2010, 23:09
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/images/logo.gif

Hi all we are all mostly gaming fans so heres DCEmus way of asking you the DCEmu visitors questions concering the Gaming scene.

Todays Question is Which Home Consoles Do You Own? Why, Why?

Give your Answer via Comments.

More DCEmu asks in the Off Topic Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=46)

symbal
June 24th, 2010, 00:35
Working consoles: Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Ps2, Ps1(ish), Dreamcast, Nes, Snes.
Not working: N64(given as box full of bits but can't be arsed to reassemble), Megadrive(against a wall in frustration when not reading cartridges properly), Atari 2600(won't power up anymore) and i think that's it.

camcorderdoctor
June 24th, 2010, 00:42
PS 1, 2 and 3 - PSP Phat - DS - WII - N64 - All working

I got these machines cause I liked particular games for each system.

El Stefio
June 24th, 2010, 03:02
Here in NZ I've got a PS3 slim, a PS3 60GB (which died a month or so ago and I've not got around to fixing yet), a PSP 1000, a DS lite, 2 Gamecubes (one with a Viper Extreme and an Icedcube case), A Dreamcast, and an N-Gage (and yes, I use it as my everyday phone...).

Back in the UK in storage I've got a PS1, N64, a Super Famicom and an Atari 2600.

watupgroupie
June 24th, 2010, 04:59
I've got a PS1, Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP 1000 + 2000, Wii, PS3, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance + SP, GameBoy Micro and finally a DS Lite. I know I went a little overboard with the hand held devices but I use them more around the home than anywhere else. Recently I've boughten consoles because I want a taste of what each system has to offer. Previously with the PS1 and Xbox, I just preferred the game choice.

sehs33
June 24th, 2010, 08:40
What's still working: PS1, PS2, Mega Drive II, MSX, GP32, GP2X, several game and watch like devices.

jayety
June 24th, 2010, 11:48
Xbox 360 X2, XBOX1 X2, PSX X3, N64 X3, Super Nintendo X3, Mega Drive II X2, NES X2, Sega Master System 1 and 2, Atari 2600 X2, NDS, Gameboy Colour and an Atari Lynx. They all work and i have over a 1000 games in total. I started collecting these to sell on Ebay from yard sales but i have decided to keep them for awhile. I plan to keep 1 of each with the best games, add to my collection, and sell the rest. Sold my Wii cause it sucked!

benpwarner
June 24th, 2010, 15:41
I just wanted to try and get 1 of every system so this list is gonna go on for a bit but here we go. Famicom, Nintendo, Ninendo Jr, Snes, Snes Jr, N64, GameCube with GBA Player, Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, GBA Micro, DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, Sega Master System, Genesis 1, Genesis 2, Genesis 3, Sega Nomad, Sega cd 1, Sega cd 2, Sega Core Converter, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Gamegear, Atari 2700, Atari 5200, Atari Jaguar, Atari Lynx Slim, Panasonic 3DO, 3DO Slim, phillips CD-I, Playstation, PS1, Playstation 2, PS2, Playstation 3, PSP 1K, PSP 2K, PSP 3K, PSP GO, Pocketstation, X-Box, 360, 360 Slim, Turbo GrafX 16, Turbo Duo, Intellavision, Magnavox Odyssey 2, Neo-Geo Pocket Color, Wonder Swan Color, Tiger Game-Com 2, N-Gage, N-Gage NT, Game and Watch Donky Kong, Game and Watch Mario, Game and Watch Legend of Zelda and for some reason an R-Zone. Plus to top it all off I live in Cheyenne WY so this was no easy feat.

mike_jmg
June 24th, 2010, 18:43
I have
N64, PS2, PSP, PS3, XBOX360

And a GC a friend lended to me

symbal
June 24th, 2010, 19:38
I forgot handhelds on my list so there's Psp 2k, Gameboy pocket with huge magnifier, light, speaker, battery thingy that made me the envy of the school yard when i was younger, N-gage classic and some Chinese handheld thing someone asked me to try to fix but the thing literally started disintegrating in my hands as i disassembled it.