PDA

View Full Version : GTA Toys Coming Soon

wraggster
August 7th, 2006, 16:20
http://www.toytokyo.com/productImages/6919_1.jpg

Heres the info:

Rockstar Games is proud to announce a partnership with Medicom Toy Company to produce a limited edition Kubrick line based on the award-winning Grand Theft Auto games.

The Grand Theft Auto Kubrick line has been in development for two years, with each figure lavished with the legendary attention to detail that both Rockstar Games and Medicom Toy Corporation are known for.

Following in the success of the Grand Theft Auto III Kubrick (released late 2005), we are proud to announce the release of the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Kubricks.

Taking us all back to that decadent era of excess, the 1980’s, the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Kubricks will feature:

• Tommy Vercetti
• Lance Vance
• Crime lord Ricardo Diaz
• Adult film star Candi Suxx
• Ken Rosenberg, scruples-free attorney

Available Fall 2006, the box set is limited to 3000 pieces worldwide, and will be sold exclusively through Toy Tokyo (www.toytokyo.com) and Rockstar Games.

Stew2000
August 7th, 2006, 16:24
ROFL. no thanks
XD

slayer2psp
August 7th, 2006, 16:39
very cool the 80s rules sex drugs and rock n roll. no net no bs i miss the 80s

Voltron
August 7th, 2006, 17:25
Anything to make a dollar huh? I admire the effort but this is kinda silly.

motz
August 7th, 2006, 17:29
If you think about it, I doubt anyone over 18 is going to buy these yet GTA is 18+

Hungry Horace
August 7th, 2006, 18:43
If you think about it, I doubt anyone over 18 is going to buy these yet GTA is 18+

wrong!!! my brother sells these kubrick toys www.hauntedfishtank.com and most of his customers are mid-late 20's-30's... heaven forbid, some are even female!

apparently these are not easy to get hold of in the UK. (thus why he doesnt have *any* GTA ones yet) - he also reckons "this isnt news" - lol

wolfpack
August 7th, 2006, 19:45
id so buy those, ha even if they are just tryin to get extra money outta me

The_It
August 7th, 2006, 21:30
they should be made into legos, now that would be funny.

QueadlunnRau
August 7th, 2006, 21:31
LOL they even have a hooker. ^_^

Davidov
August 8th, 2006, 01:37
why does lance vance look like dwain dibley?
simply aweful.

Theres a wee shop in glasgow that sells Kubrick toys, they are usually good but these are so amature looking.

....Plus I never knew candi suxxx was East German lol

YourStillWithMe
August 9th, 2006, 17:49
Rockstar is crap they need new ideas

Video_freak
August 9th, 2006, 18:02
these are halarious :D

AvengedSevenfold Fan
August 10th, 2006, 03:27
i can see it now, 2 6-year-olds: "DIE B*****!" "I SHOT YOU MOTHER F*****" "NO YOU DIDNT" "YES I DID!" "NO YOU DIDNT!" "YES I DID!"

roflmao