PDA

View Full Version : PSP-FTPD: A FTP Server on your PSP v0.3.8 (FW1.5)

zx-81
August 7th, 2006, 20:13
http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/images/pspftpd-new.jpg

Hi All,

PSP-FTPD is a simple FTP server for the PSP. It permits to send and retrieve files or complete directories
to and from your PSP without any cables, using your Wireless connection (WIFI), with a FTP client on
your PC such as IE, Filezilla or FireFTP ...

What's new in version 0.3.8 :

- Add battery status
- Add memory stick free space status
- Display FTP commands received from clients

How to use it ?

Have a look to the README.txt file.

One binary version for 1.5 FW and sources are included in this zip archive.

Enjoy, :)

Zx

Pelnied
August 7th, 2006, 20:14
dang this freaking sucks!!!! wifi controller is starting to get going and this gets and update!! RIGHT AFTER MY WIRELESS ROUTER FREAKING BLEW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACID
August 7th, 2006, 20:24
Great job ZX you are the man. We need to make a clone of you. Imagin that 2 of you coding. Freak we would have everything ever imagined in the psp.

NoQuarter
August 7th, 2006, 21:13
Yeah thanx zx,I second the clone idea.

zx-81
August 7th, 2006, 21:16
lol ! thx :)

StealthCP
August 7th, 2006, 21:40
Yeah.. You know what I said.. :D

under_0ath777
August 7th, 2006, 21:44
rofl @ acid

WermerSkoch
August 7th, 2006, 23:37
Awesome! Great work. I've got a question though. I'm trying to access my PSP externally (just for kicks), meaning I've got it on my wireless network at home running the FTP server, and I've got a specific port being forwarded to my PSPs LAN IP address... No luck though. I'm typing this in from the external machine: ftp://myipaddress:myspecifiedport
Any ideas?
Again, great work!

zx-81
August 8th, 2006, 08:01
You have to use ftp in passive mode ...

Voltron
August 8th, 2006, 12:28
How would one determine their PSP's IP address? Sorry if this is a dumb ?, I just never used this before.

WermerSkoch
August 8th, 2006, 14:39
You have to use ftp in passive mode ...
I got it working about 2 minutes after I posted that question. :)

Video_freak
August 8th, 2006, 15:19
How would one determine their PSP's IP address? Sorry if this is a dumb ?, I just never used this before.
don't you go to the settings menu. then system settings. then system information.

disturbed19
August 13th, 2006, 10:12
hey zx-81

Where ya been lately? we havent heard for you in awhile. Do you think you can update us on any of your prjects? it would mean alot!! thanx

zx-81
August 13th, 2006, 12:31
hey zx-81

Where ya been lately? we havent heard for you in awhile. Do you think you can update us on any of your prjects? it would mean alot!! thanx

I've been working on pspvba but without any enough things to release. I've been working also on pspx48 but nothing realy new ... I'm having a rest now ;)

disturbed19
August 13th, 2006, 12:35
well thats really good to hear! take a rest you deserve it :)

disturbed19
August 18th, 2006, 12:17
Howz it going ZX? man the forums are REALLY QUIET lately. i take it theres not much progress on pspVba right?, just wondering.

disturbed19
August 20th, 2006, 08:07
OH MY GOD!!! There was a new GBA emulator released today and its f**king awesome. its his first release and its amazing. the speed is pretty much at 100% with frame skip one and its smooth. and as for sound its pretty much perfect. he still needs Alot of work though there are no saves, etc.
you should team up with him ZX this emulator has potential to reach 100% its still in usermode and its so awesome!!!

Hopefully this doesnt slow you down on your emulator ZX. maybe you guys can help eachother or compete haha. but i recommend trying out. check out www.pspupdates.com