PDA

View Full Version : lo.mp3

wraggster
August 7th, 2006, 23:13
Birslip (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,2830.0.html) has posted an entry for the Neoflash Summer Coding Comp (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html). Heres the release info:

lo.mp3 is a mp3 player that's skinnable. For running this app you need a method of running homebrew on your nintendo ds which is compatible with Rein FAT libraries like MK2/3, supercard, GBA MP, M3,...

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

ikarimaru
August 7th, 2006, 23:28
I'm definitely liking the fact that it's skinnable, and it looks like good overall MP3 player. Can't wait to try it... once I get back to University and gave access to my DS again :p

Mr_Biggs
August 8th, 2006, 00:28
finally! an mp3 player with a skin designer. i havent tried the designer yet, bu the player is good. i like the vizulizations. i like the interface. but, the shoulder buttons should be used for play/pause and track forward, and the pause button freezes up the DS when used. the random feature doesnt work with the track foward button

Aryn
August 8th, 2006, 08:30
This mp3 player seems to work well enough so far, the only features that I believe should be added are more visualizations (as well as the ability to select them and a visualization creator) and a randomization feature for choosing the next song. At any rate I will definitely be using it since it seems to work well enough so far and I like the visualization that is already available.

Please do not set the L and R buttons to perform any functions that would interrupt the music, because one can accidentally push them while placing the DS system in his pocket and that can cause problems.

Mr_Biggs
August 8th, 2006, 17:21
not if you program a lock feature like in moonshell for m3

Mr. SnO0kies
November 9th, 2006, 23:44
Dang! too bad it dosen't seem to work for MMP...the bottom screen is fine but the top shows some weird static looking design and then will freeze. Oh well. Looks cool though if you ever make an MMP port i'll be back :)