PDA

View Full Version : Touch Touch Revolution

wraggster
August 7th, 2006, 23:28
mastertop101 (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,2831.0.html) has posted an entry for the Neoflash Summer Coding Comp (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/board,36.0.html). Heres the release info:

Hi, here is my Nintendo DS game. It's like Dance Dance revolution, but on the DS, you can use the D-pad, ABXY buttons, and even the touch screen! It includes a few music and arrows follow the beat of it ! I hardcoded them. You can even play 2 players on the SAME nintendo DS (player 1 uses D pad while player 2 uses ABXY buttons) If there are more than 1 arrow at the same time, use both D pad and ABXY buttons ! I hope you will like it !
Screenshot and downloads are included.

PS: I'm going in vacation so it may take some time for me to answer you questions and feedbacks..

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

GreyWolf90
August 8th, 2006, 00:24
Good game.. insert a Wireless 1v1 game.. (2 NDS) and add a multiplayer game (Internet) 1v1 ;)

iball
August 8th, 2006, 00:50
It kind blows. The arrows don't match up after a while and they NEVER match the actual beat of the songs.
ANd those songs are ancient tracker songs. Should have used external MP3s or something.
The PSPRevolution homebrew is light years ahead of this one.
But hopefully he continues to work on it and that this isn't really the final version.

Junixx
August 8th, 2006, 05:23
It is ok, but i think it would be better with the arrows on beat and stuff, but i have no real problem with the music

justicejj91
August 8th, 2006, 20:13
the music is fine, but it is awkward using the touch screen and buttons to control it. Still fun though!

mustacio
January 3rd, 2007, 21:49
I just now tried to download the file and it says that its corrupt...is there a way to fix that?(Please tell me I didn't mispost again...)

canvasch
January 4th, 2007, 13:12
i'll just keep playing EBA on Hard Rock Mode i suspose...

voteforpedro36
January 24th, 2007, 21:03
A quick word about this... next time let you use your own MP3's... I don't care about the off-beat thing, if you could add your own MP3s it would even it out. Good idea though, just needs a bit of improving.

voteforpedro36
January 24th, 2007, 21:05
I just now tried to download the file and it says that its corrupt...is there a way to fix that?(Please tell me I didn't mispost again...)

Try downloading it again, your computer didn't download it all the way more than likely. It happened to me like 23213 times. Finally I got it more than enough so I could repair it...

acn010
January 24th, 2007, 21:50
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now me downloading!
thanks!

aquaice
April 17th, 2007, 22:01
ok i downloaded it it worked then it says one or two player how do u get passed that screen

PaperBat
May 14th, 2007, 02:03
Yes, Im having that problem too, i see "One Player" and "Two Player", i try to touch them but nothing happens, i try pressing "a" but nothing happens.... help please

Tylon
May 17th, 2007, 08:24
I have the same problem as PaperBat, It Freezes at the menu, where i choose
" One Player or Two Player "

Echo1
May 17th, 2007, 13:55
It's not working past the select 1-2 players for me either (R4DS) and it isn't DLDI patchable.

I've noticed quite a few homebrew games that aren't compatible with R4DS.:(

jak66
May 17th, 2007, 19:11
It's not working past the select 1-2 players for me either (R4DS) and it isn't DLDI patchable.

I've noticed quite a few homebrew games that aren't compatible with R4DS.:(

Run it through DSChannel, touchscreen isn't initiated otherwise (weird)

Matrex30
May 20th, 2007, 02:52
Look what I made...

Hyrule_boy
May 20th, 2007, 10:15
Good game.. insert a Wireless 1v1 game.. (2 NDS) and add a multiplayer game (Internet) 1v1 ;)

Do you realize how hard that is to make?

silphe
August 3rd, 2008, 19:58
i dislike this game
i prefer stepmania or dancing stage on ps2

briareosx
August 12th, 2008, 19:22
piece of crap. u have to really press the buttons, and u dont knw if u press them coz the arrows dont do anything, and the music sux, only goes for like 15secs, wtf , this game blows
i want the proper ddr for ds, cant find it anywhere that works

kanota
September 19th, 2008, 01:37
there is a homebrew better than this it's called
DsDs Revolution

davidcrew
September 19th, 2008, 23:30
It's aiight. Not the best thing I've seen with arrows.