PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say thanks

NoQuarter
August 8th, 2006, 01:41
Thank you Dcemu,Wraggster,Moderators,Coders and everybody who made this possible!The psp hombrew scene has changed my life and rekindled my interest in computers which hasn't been there since I was a kid.Now I want to learn to code.You guys rock!I want to especially thank all of the great coders we have here:)

Gazamadaz
August 8th, 2006, 12:57
I totally second that. I'm learning all kinds of code now for developing a game for psp because of the great work you guys and all the members have done. Your contributions have fueled creativity and learning and also brought together a friendly network of like-minded gamers, coders, artists, etc. Well done.

Uruz 6
August 8th, 2006, 13:18
Where do you start? I was thinking of working on a psp game but I'm a no expert here so.. any advice/guide/site worth mentioning?

NoQuarter
August 8th, 2006, 16:52
Go check out the lua tutorials on evilmana.com, thats where I'm starting.

Apoklepz
August 8th, 2006, 17:46
Most def... I'd like to say thanks too, to all the people in the scene in general...even the haters because they somehow keep pushing the urge to code better and better homebrew and emulators.

I myself got psycked with the PSP scene and I even went about doing my own game. I would say it is already 30% done too, but It's slowly come down to a halt, that is until I ultimately bricked my PSP and had nowhere to test my progress in.

No matter, I'm still helping out with other PSP game projects in appreciation to the scene and sceners I love most, and anxiously waiting for somebody that can help find a fix for my "partial" PSP brick....In case you're wondering, just visit the thread in my sig...But anyways, yeah...the PSP homebrew scene is the best thing that's happened to me since I first got laid....JEJEJE