PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Asks - What Genre Are You Sick Of?

wraggster
June 27th, 2010, 23:37
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/images/logo.gif

Hi all we are all mostly gaming fans so heres DCEmus way of asking you the DCEmu visitors questions concering the Gaming scene.

Todays Question is What Genre Are You Sick Of?

Give your Answer via Comments.

More DCEmu asks in the Off Topic Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=46)

phsychokill
June 27th, 2010, 23:42
I'm sick of FPS, they are all the same now and seem to be dumbing down instead of advancing and becoming something new fun and interesting.

but really all the game types are getting repetitive now as instead of fimrs coming up with new ideas as most are just copying the best selling game of that style.

wakutan
June 28th, 2010, 00:39
Well, if i had to pick one, then i'd say those online mmorpg's with their ad's.

jayety
June 28th, 2010, 11:45
FPS is getting a bit on the same side, but you can't go past the absolute rubbish on the DS and Wii. "Petz" this and "Imagine" that. Honestly, who buys this rubbish. Even my kids (9 and 7 years old) woke up to this a long time ago.

jaws365
June 28th, 2010, 12:56
I am sick of First Person Shooters.

GoD_sPeeD
June 28th, 2010, 17:19
i think that games like prince of percia, god of war, are starting to get around to much.

shango46
June 28th, 2010, 17:35
I think the Guitar Hero/Rockband games have to stop. It's getting ridiculous now.

NeoXCS
June 28th, 2010, 19:56
Well Rockband is almost always exportable to the next game. And with RB3 coming out, the pro mode will be able to actually help you learn instruments. I agree on Guitar Hero only.

On topic though, I agree that FPS games have gotten severely out of hand. They come out almost generic now. Change a few characters and ship it out as the next big game.

Alucardmoon
June 28th, 2010, 20:26
rpg
i don't like slap fights he me hit you final fantasy geeks I'm looking at you!

WhizzBang
June 28th, 2010, 20:42
Fps

JDvorak
June 29th, 2010, 06:58
How about all the hidden picture games and the Bejeweled match 3 games, their are literally hundreds of these and most suck and don't add anything that new to the genera!

saint24
June 29th, 2010, 17:24
call of duty
3rd one was enough

dont agree with the rpgs though theres not that many on xbox 360 and ps3 in the uk