PDA

View Full Version : G6 Lite 4gbit *english*

wraggster
August 8th, 2006, 06:42
The UK Modchip and Flash cart seller Mr Modchips (http://www.mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/index.php?ref=20&affiliate_banner_id=15)is now selling the G6 LITE 4GBIT *ENGLISH* for £59.99 heres the details:

http://www.mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/images/G6_lite.jpg

The G6 Lite *ENGLISH* is the flagship product from G6 Flash. It has internal memory and comes with 4G memory card (1G = 1 Giga bit = 1024 bit ). It supports both DS and GBA games but also includes emulators for playing FC, NES, SNES, GB, GBC, PCE, SEGA-MS and GG. The unit has a built in media player for playing the following formats:

- Dolby AC3 audio frequency file (*.AC3)
- target's file of DVD video (*.VOB)
- wave form sound file of Microsoft (*.WAV)
- MPEG-1 Audio Layer-2 file (*.MP2)
- MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3 file (*.MP3)
- Real media file (*.RA, *.RM, *.RAM, *.RMVB)
- MPEG-1 media file (*.Mpeg, *.Mpg)
- MPEG-2 media file (*.M2V)
- Windows media file (*.AVI, *.ASF, *.WMA, *.WMV)
- VCD video file (*.DAT)
- QuickTime media file (*.MOV)
- MPEG-4 media file (*.AVI)
- DivX media file (*.AVI)

The G6 Lite also has a built in PDA program with full english menus

- G6Flash 3rd Generation 4 in 1 Multi Media Card is the innovative and the most powerful device of GBA(SP) and NDS Console. It doesn’t like other general Flash Cards just only for playing game. It has all functions of other Flash Cards that had before, and now you can use our Multi Media Card on GBA (SP) / NDS and watch movies, play music, browse pictures, read E-Books …... As one of important and exclusive functions, it's a true USB disk (Standard FAT Format), and it can be used for saving and transferring any files and materials on the GBA or PC rapidly and conveniently. You can save all media materials with enough capacity 1G / 2G / 4G. Such as: Movie, Music, Games and PC data ….

- Games Compatibility Can perfectly and directly run all games without needing any adding patches or any converting before playing. (Can directly run GBA games, and Emulator games, FC=NES / SNES / GB / GC / S-MS... and can perfectly hold various
saving modes and RTC function )

- Super Real Time Save Function
- Instant Save Function, unlimited revive.
- High compatibility. Can be compatible with most games.
- No need any database or X-code for using this function.
- Easily operate, the user only press A, B, L, R key at the same time, it is very suitable for NDS, GBS(SP), GBA.
- Not only it has one real time save record and but also can offer up to 3 real time save records.
- Works as U Disk, just plug and play, with fast burning speed
- It's a Flash card with the fastest speed of Read / Write in the world. Only take about 10 sec. to download 128M games from PC.
- It doesn't need any drivers (Except Win98). It's so easy to operate that you even needn't know more about PC software operation, and you just need do duplicating or pasting operation. It likes simple operation mode of USB disk on the PC interface.
- Media Player Function: It is the official GBA Movie Player has exclusive function of Crystal Engine.
- Movie function:
Crystal engine.
High clear picture processing system.
The new boundary of GBA video and audio.
- Picture function:
Direct compatible BMP picture documents.
specialized transformation software.
Many kinds of pictures browsing pattern.
- Music function:
BBE enhancement sound effect.
Clear, nature and bright treble.
Strong, powerful and vigorous bass.
Accurate and incomparable localization.
- Ebook function:
Direct compatible TXT Text documents.
Easier to seek text format.

WHATS IN THE BOX:

G6 Lite (Crystal white )
Cartridge case (Enamal Navy ) or (Ice Blue) Cartridge case (Black )
GBA cartridge case
USB reader

Buy yours at Mr Modchips (http://www.mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/index.php?ref=20&affiliate_banner_id=15)

chipan
August 8th, 2006, 07:25
That cart would be interesting but 4 Gigabits means 512 MegaBytes, and this is not enough.

iball
August 8th, 2006, 07:44
That cart would be interesting but 4 Gigabits means 512 MegaBytes, and this is not enough.
Exactly. I don't get all the hubbub this is causing around the various forums.
I mean, the SC Lite or upcoming M3 Lite stomps on it. THe fanbois are all screaming 'faster GBA' but if they really cared about that then they would have bought an EFA Linker II like I did a long time ago.

Xiaopang
August 8th, 2006, 09:54
- It's a Flash card with the fastest speed of Read / Write in the world. Only take about 10 sec. to download 128M games from PC.

wow, they really think gamers are stupid...they use usb 2.0 and that speed is pretty much standard

otherwise cool device, although memory is a little bit too small

so_cal_forever
August 8th, 2006, 16:30
Well, this is my first flash cart, since i didn't have the opportunity to get one back in the GBA era. The small size doesn't bother me. If anything, it tempts me to play more than one game at a time.

But yeah, I'm digging this flash cart and don't regret getting it. If I felt like I'd needed more space, I would've just waited for the M3 Lite...

kawaii
August 8th, 2006, 18:09
It supports both DS and GBA games but also includes emulators for playing FC, NES, SNES, GB, GBC, PCE, SEGA-MS and GG.

I might be misstaken, but so far no-one has made a good SNES emulator for NDS?
I doubt highly that they've in the short time since the last version created a whole emulator faster then everyone else and that it, if they have any, have such a huge compatability compared to Snezzi and snesDS