PDA

View Full Version : Treyarch: Black Ops will be "best COD"

wraggster
June 28th, 2010, 22:40
With the future of Modern Warfare unclear, Infinity Ward respawning and Medal of Honor back in the game, Treyarch has thrown down the gauntlet to rivals, stating that Call of Duty: Black Ops "will be the best Call of Duty in the franchise".

The confident words came from Treyarch community manager Josh Olin, speaking to Eurogamer TV in an interview you can watch below.

Olin pointed to the fact that Treyarch had employed separate teams for "the core pillars", multiplayer, co-op and single-player. "It's kind of like three games being developed at once," he said.

The fallout from Activision's public spat with Infinity Ward's former studio heads, who subsequently set up new studio Respawn with other ex-staff, has cast a cloud of uncertainty over the future of the biggest franchise in gaming.

But Olin insisted it has not affected development of Black Ops. "The Infinity Ward situation is unfortunate, but we're not letting it distract us," he said.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/treyarch-black-ops-will-be-best-cod

John Vattic
June 29th, 2010, 05:05
Black ops arent something to glorify. Since black operations usually involve treason, and backstabbing, i cant buy this game without feeling like a disgusting government agent scumbag.

A little fact here, black operations were performed by the british government in iraq. black ops soldiers dressed up like taliban and murdered people randomly. when they were arrested by the iraqi people for doing that sick crap, the british government sent tanks and helicopters and killed the hell out of more poor iraqis that were trying to establish a rule of law and ORDER in their country.

^http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=1556

So shame on anyone who buys this game, your paying money for brainwashing, not to mention turning your back on your humanity.

then again what citizen isnt brainwashed these days eh?

peace and love!:thumbup: oh and resistance to tyranny! FOREVER!

symbal
June 29th, 2010, 11:29
Well i've committed global genocide many times when gaming so black opps really pales by comparison. Anyway i just hope now Activision has killed off any originality and artistic thought in Treyarch let's just see if they can make a decent CoD this time.