PDA

View Full Version : Capcom's Gameboy Advance™ platform action game RockMan Zero 2 at US$9.90

wraggster
August 8th, 2006, 17:27
News from Play Asia:

Weekly Special: Capcom's Gameboy Advance™ platform action game RockMan Zero 2 at US$ 9.90 only - offer valid for 1 week

RockMan fans rejoice! The blaster-slingin' blue bomber is back on the GBA™ in RockMan Zero 2.

Recent RockMan 2-D action games have proven to be top-notch 2D side-scrollers, and have also earned a reputation for being incredibly challenging. RockMan Zero 2 lives up to its legacy in both categories--it's a beautifully-designed game packed with intense, fiendishly-challenging gameplay.

The story of RockMan Zero 2 centers on the cyborg Zero's continuing attempt to battle the anti-reploid organization Neo Arcadia. A year has passed since the last adventure, and Zero searches for Ciel and the resistance fighters. Little does Zero know that he's about to be a pawn in an elaborate scheme to cause turmoil between reploids and humans.

Capcom's Gameboy Advance™ platform action game RockMan Zero 2 (aka. Mega Man Zero 2) is now available at discounted US$ 9.90 only.

More info (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-6-74-15s-49-en-84-n.html)

Video_freak
August 8th, 2006, 17:32
Wow. A new GBA game for under $10. I hope it's good, because I'm buying! :)

cloud_952
August 9th, 2006, 02:35
It's not new.. it's old. They're up to Rockman Zero 4 now, released in March or April of 2005, came out in the US during the summer last year. I'd know.. I bought it new in Japan. O_o

And you have to be ****ing kidding me. Did this person PLAY a single game?

RockMan fans rejoice! The blaster-slingin' blue bomber is back on the GBA™ in RockMan Zero 2.

O_O You play as ZERO!!!!! Not as X (who isn't even Rockman, who was the Blue Bomber. X was different, and wasn't even called that. Worse yet, you don't even PLAY as him in the game).

Zero is also not a cyborg. He's a robot, plain and simple. He's not a reploid like the others, either. He and X were constucted and are completely mechanical.

-_- Gah.