View Full Version : psx4iphone News

wraggster
July 3rd, 2010, 23:29
News via http://www.zodttd.com/wp/2010/07/what-i-am-working-on/

After a long hiatus, I’m back to work on lots of iPhone & iPod Touch updates and even some iPad releases. First up are updates to allow all my current emulators to run on the iPad. They aren’t too shabby in 2x scale mode and they run amazingly well! Changes needed to be made to make this happen though. I am retooling my virtual controller code to allow for unique button images and a preview option in the skin selection to reposition each button. I also will be adding WiiMote controller support to those where it’s missing.

The first update will be psx4iphone. The psx4all code has been massively updated to allow for PSP EBOOT formatted PSX games, CDDA music, and tons of compatibility fixes. It will run much faster too.
Next up will be gpSPhone, snes4iphone, and n64iphone. After that I will check with everyone to see what should be updated in which priority.

I’m also working heavily on my Cydia community source. I’ve teamed up with CodeThemed to bring your own custom made themes right to Cydia & RockApp via their amazing web application. Try it out and hope to see your work of art on the ZodTTD repo. I’ll be talking more about CodeThemed shortly.

Thanks!
ZodTTD