PDA

View Full Version : Sims 2 Pets News

wraggster
August 8th, 2006, 22:43
News from IGN (http://uk.music.ign.com/articles/724/724156p1.html)

Teen pop star siblings Aly & AJ are the latest musical stars to become attached to the ongoing Sims franchise.

The duo's popular single, "Chemicals React," has been reworked for The Sims 2 Pets. Aly & AJ re-recorded the song in the native tongue of the Sims especially for the new game. Additionally they filmed a video to the song that will be featured in the game.

"We are HUGE fans of The Sims, so it was really cool to be tapped to provide music for their latest project, The Sims 2 Pets," said AJ. "When we told EA that we could speak Simlish they were really psyched! It was fun to reinterpret our song for The Sims and ultimately, our fans!"

Aly goes one step further and actually draws a correlation between the duo's music and the interactive world of the Sims. "One of the things I have always liked about The Sims games is that they are very inclusive, people can play out real storylines from their lives—like a romantic relationship that's really gotten stressful—and there isn't a lot of judgment. We try to do the same thing with our music, give people something that they can relate to, so they think, 'I really get that, I've been through it!'"

The Simlish version of "Chemicals React" is included in The Sims 2 Pets console games, the PSP version and in the PC expansion pack.

Sims supporters and admirers of Aly & AJ can check out highlights from the Simlish music video at www.thesims2.ea.com.

Mystic8277
August 8th, 2006, 22:50
Who?

Briggzy11
August 9th, 2006, 07:22
Lets just hope Sims Pets is not as disapointing as the sims 2 for PSP, that was really pathetic.

The file size for the PS2 version of the game was only 900mb...

...that means the exact version could have been on the PSP on a UMD but NOOOOOOO the PSP gets 1 with no house building, less interactions and no storyline at all hardly...

Bad EA Bad...

I am glad Aly & Aj are in the game though there music is wicked :)

Good luck EA with this game and dont disappoint me please :)