PDA

View Full Version : EjPSPReader v0.9

wraggster
August 8th, 2006, 23:09
EJ (http://www.geocities.jp/ejpspreader/) has released a new version of his text reader for the PSP that also supports jpeg and png files.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Jmax
August 8th, 2006, 23:29
I dont get what this does..

hellouno
August 9th, 2006, 02:00
I can't get this to work, I assume to install this program I should copy the EjPSPReader folder into the game directory. After I did this I tried to open the program and I get a message that reads "this game cannont be started the data is corrupted.

razorak
August 9th, 2006, 03:19
think i'll stick to ereader i've already got...lol

b8a
August 9th, 2006, 07:47
From the source:

This is software for the PSP which allows you to read the Aozora Bunko format.
It can also read Aozora Bunko format with embedded pictures.
It can also be used as a picture viewer (JPEG, PNG).
I don't know what the Aozora Bunko format is, but Bunko typically indicates publishers. So, I'm guessing that this is only useful for reading what is most likely a proprietary format, which is very likely only available for Japanese texts.

In other words, I highly doubt that most anybody at this site will have any use for this (proove me wrong!! (!_!))

Video_freak
August 9th, 2006, 15:02
i dont have any use for this (dont speak japanese), so i cant prove you wrong b8a :)

Bardaak
December 21st, 2006, 03:06
think i'll stick to ereader i've already got...lol

what reader do you use ?
it reads DOC , RTF or TXT files ?

what's the name ?

bye the way...
somebody knows if there's mozilla or another good browser for 1.50 psp firmware ?

TacticalBread
December 21st, 2006, 03:22
what reader do you use ?
it reads DOC , RTF or TXT files ?

what's the name ?

bye the way...
somebody knows if there's mozilla or another good browser for 1.50 psp firmware ?

Use iRshell for opening text files. It has a built in text reader. I believe it's called something like Bookr.

and use DevHook for the browser, you can emulate higher firmwares, and use the browser added in 2.00+

Bardaak
December 21st, 2006, 17:21
Use iRshell for opening text files. It has a built in text reader. I believe it's called something like Bookr.

and use DevHook for the browser, you can emulate higher firmwares, and use the browser added in 2.00+

thanks ! cool ! i have both irshell and devhook !
thanks ! :)

and how to read DOC or RTF files ? is it possible ? thanks! :)

TacticalBread
December 21st, 2006, 18:49
I'm not sure if Bookr will read those, but you can try adding .rtf or .doc to the iRshell config menu under extra apps.