PDA

View Full Version : NinjaPass DS News

wraggster
August 9th, 2006, 21:20
Another Flashcart (http://www.ninjapass.com/)for the DS gets a press release and just like the DS Link yesterday it looks just like a normal DS Game, heres the info:

Near soon , Ninjapass DS Flash release at China , it is a first Direct Boot Up and real size flash storage device of the DS & DSL . Therefor it is a first real DS Flasher of the world .

Ninjapass for the Nintendo DS and DS Lite is the perfect solution for accessing DS media from any GBA flash storage device. Simply snap in the Ninjapass dsflash cartridge, and that's it ! Media, freeware, executables and other files stored on your flash card can be launched. The Flash Cart revolutionised the GBA Homebrew scene, and with Ninjapass dsflash , it will do for the DS too.

Ninjapass Media Launcher Invincible Boot Up Solution is compatible with most types of flash cards including all G6 Family , all SuperCard Family , all EZ Family , all M3 Family , ...

And Ninjapass DS Flash Build - in 128Mbit / 256Mbit / 512Mbit / 1Gbit memory , let you to run the DS Homebrew rom direct from DS slot and don't need any GBA flash storage device . Ninjapass Build - in 2MB flash memory , therefore Ninjapass DsFlash Compatible with most the game save (4kb EEPROM , 64kb EEPROM . 2Mbit FLASH).

Ninjapass Built in Multi-game menu and passcard function , so you can make your Multi game or passcard to boot up your other GBA flash storage device from the GBA slot or direct play your ds rom from the DS slot .

NinjaPass Faq

(Q) Is the Ninjapass need a original DS Game card to boot up ?
(A) NO , Ninjapass don't need any card to boot up .

(Q) Is the Ninjapass USB Adapter need a PC driver ?
(A) NO , Ninjapass writer is a USB 2.0 product , don't need any install driver .

(Q) Ninjapass support which brand GBA flash storage device?
(A) including G6 Lite . SuperCard . EZ . M3 . NEO . XG . MC . UMC

(Q) Use the Ninjapass to play the ds rom , need flash the DS firmware first ?
(A) NO , use the Ninjapass play the ds rom , no need flash your console . so you can keep the N's warranty .

(Q) Can Ninjapass run the *.nds file directly from the DS slot and without passcard ?
(A) Yes , the Ninjapass can directly run the *.nds files (Clean rom need) from the DS slot and don't any other passcard .

(Q) Is the Ninjapass support all *.nds save file ?
(A) Yes , Ninjapass support all the DS save type ( 4kb EEPROM , 64kb EEPROM or 2Mbit FLASH).

(Q) Is the Ninjapass support the Multi-games ?
(A) Yes , Ninjapass Built in Multi-Boot menu , let you to run the Multi-games.

(Q) Is the Ninjapass support the Photo , Movie , Music and the eBook?
(A) NO , you need use the Ninjapass passcard function to boot up your GBA flash storage device .

(Q) Can i make the Ninjapass with the Multi-Game Menu + passcard function ?
(A) NO , passcard function cannot use under the Multi-game menu.

Screenshot Via Comments

Xtreme
August 9th, 2006, 23:31
Only max 1Gbit, that's only 128MByte, it's not much. Not usable to watch movies with it.

SSaxdude
August 10th, 2006, 00:23
Still looks cool, even though little memory.

MasterMan
August 10th, 2006, 03:13
Only max 1Gbit, that's only 128MByte, it's not much. Not usable to watch movies with it.

(Q) Is the Ninjapass support the Photo , Movie , Music and the eBook?
(A) NO , you need use the Ninjapass passcard function to boot up your GBA flash storage device .
Use it as a passthru device to boot M3/SC and run Moonshell from your 2GB SD/CF media.

I think this Ninjapass is more like a Passkey 3 that has games inside it. No worth for me.

defiant_psp
August 10th, 2006, 20:12
I ordered 1 of these cards a month ago and received it monday. It works fine with the 'clean roms' i create from back ups of my own roms (at full speed) but i can't seem 2 get any homebrew titles 2 work properly. If they boot up i can use the input device(i.e. the touch screen). I don't no if any1 has any other ideas but i've tried converting the files into different formats using programs like the supercard convertor and no success. It works fine as a pass me device though.

Hopes this helps any1 thinking about buying 1 of these fine cards.

By the way i have the 64MB(512mbyte) card

BrooksyX
August 10th, 2006, 20:31
if they can get this to hold around 512 mbytes of data i might pick up one of these and a used DS.

Quay Cur
August 10th, 2006, 21:46
if they can get this to hold around 512 mbytes of data i might pick up one of these and a used DS.
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31837