PDA

View Full Version : NeoCD/SDL DC version 6.5

Ian_micheal
April 27th, 2004, 14:09
Hi people Sorry for the almost daily build here on this but this needs
a release. Ive made a few changes which brought about much better "speed" first up i made this build liked it so much i had to release it..

Speed and slow down fixes.
- metal slug is now much much better
- Control is now even better
- Bug fixed some code readded some missing part in cdaudio.c
- cdaudio now on time delay is much better.

This is much faster on the slow parts.
Framelimiter has been changed which makes it smoother. Re-added my pesudo frameskip as well
It's now really pretty speedy please give this a try on metal slug you will like it..

Thanks to fosters for the control fix and to quzar for all his great coding work on this emu He is done heaps on it bows to my mate! were not worthy hehe..

Speed up's to these games

-Aero fighters
-Pulstar
-Metal slug 1
-Metal slug 2

Many more are now fullspeed!!

I would like feed back on the speed change between this and V6.

Now If i may please give feed back on metal slug 1 and other's as the speed up might be just my eyes but i dont think so it's heeps faster to me.

Please let me Know!

wraggster
April 27th, 2004, 19:43
Thanks for the newspost :)

Clessy
April 27th, 2004, 23:41
Ionno this is rushed to much. But yeah its improved. Please don't take this as being ungreatfull but save some releases for rainy days when you cant speed anything else up.

turnerl
April 27th, 2004, 23:57
Ionno this is rushed to much. But yeah its improved. Please don't take this as being ungreatfull but save some releases for rainy days when you cant speed anything else up.

R U on drugs? don't bloody knock Ian for taking the time (His Time!) to give us an update no matter how small the improvement. Damm, ungratefull.

Ian_micheal
April 28th, 2004, 00:57
It's faster and much better to play was worth a release .. No worrys about improvements more are coming.

Clessy
April 28th, 2004, 01:03
R U on drugs? don't bloody knock Ian for taking the time (His Time!) to give us an update no matter how small the improvement. Damm, ungratefull.
First thing I said was I wasnt ungreatfull.....