PDA

View Full Version : Irshell.org is back!!

beelzebub06660
July 18th, 2010, 01:28
F34R has brought the irshell.org forums back from the grave! Thank you F34R!

The only problem is that all of the previous content has been lost. F34R and a couple of us have been trying to repopulate the important stuff (releases, skins, plugins, tuts, etc..).

What we need now is to get the word out, both to former members and new members alike. If someone would please post this news on the front page, that would be awesome.

We need everyone to know that irshell.org is alive and kicking again. :)

I hope to see you all @ http://www.irshell.org/forums/. :thumbup:

F34R
July 18th, 2010, 02:08
Yeah, I was finally able to sort out some major problems that led to the site being removed. I really hated that it turned out the way it did, but that's what happens sometimes when you trust people you should be able to count on. Anyways.. that's in the past and while it did destroy something a lot of people loved to contribute to; we are coming back!

I was able to get the hosting back online, and install a forum for now. Hopefully we can find a place for everyone that loved irshell. I've put in word with most of the old support team in our private forums, so hopefully they will see the news, and rejoin.

We are going to try and rebuild the extremely knowledgeable database of content we once had for irshell users.

Shrygue
July 18th, 2010, 21:58
Good to hear the forums are back online again - frontpaged!

ricosuavez
July 19th, 2010, 01:25
cool count me in :thumbup: