PDA

View Full Version : PSP to Joypad v0.2

wraggster
August 9th, 2006, 23:08
Stefano Rusello (http://www.stefanorussello.it/) has updated his App that basically lets you use your PSP as a Wifi Joypad for the PC.

The translation makes no sense so no good clues as to whats new there.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

acn010
August 9th, 2006, 23:10
thats cool, but i have a crappy computer with a burned graphic card

Mr. Shizzy
August 10th, 2006, 00:54
where do i put the pc folder?

lilvietquoc
August 10th, 2006, 01:14
how does the computer recieve the signals anyways? i need a joystick cuz my ps1 emulator is hard to play on a keyboard

Video_freak
August 10th, 2006, 02:07
thnks for the update Stefano :)

jaws365
August 10th, 2006, 02:36
Ths is great! But I still wait for the OS X version.

Video freak: that Bin Laden joke is old and very lame. It is just a comment, i respect our differences.

Greets.

Video_freak
August 10th, 2006, 02:38
Yeah your right. Its gone, going to replace it with something else. I respect your opinion and your right.

smoky
August 10th, 2006, 02:47
yo video_freak got any idea how this works, i loaded up the homebrew and its in the part where u press buttons and its connected succesfully to my computer, but.. i dont know what to do exactly from there.. any help ?

Video_freak
August 10th, 2006, 02:49
Actually, my PSP screen is broken. I gave it back to BestBuy and they gave me $250. I'm currently buying one on Success HK. I've never used this app, so I couldn't tell you how it works (it came out after my PSP broke:()

smoky
August 10th, 2006, 03:07
ahh thanks for the response anyways,

Video_freak
August 10th, 2006, 03:09
I can help you out once I get my PSP in the mail (proably by this weekend.) My guess is that you didn't install something on your computer, but I'm not sure...:o

Dbgtgoten
August 10th, 2006, 06:40
well i haven't tried this one but this wifi joystick program over here is easy to setup and works fine in my case
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31335
so follow the directions there and that one works great good luck :)

Voltron
August 10th, 2006, 12:44
Video freak: that Bin Laden joke is old and very lame. It is just a comment, i respect our differences.

So are you indicating that in your "differences" you do not wish death or harm upon Bin Laden? Do you hold him to some regard or something? Now that would be lame....

Yeah your right. Its gone, going to replace it with something else. I respect your opinion and your right.

You don't need to take that and be pressured to be "politically correct". If someone doesn't like a "bin laden" joke, too bad. They can cry to Mohammed or Allah about it. I don't want to hear it.

Anyway, this is a different but similar app to the WiFi controller release a couple days back. Does anyone know of any major differences between the two. Is one better than the other?

jaws365
August 11th, 2006, 00:27
I donīt like Bin Laden too much, neither do I like bombarding innocent people. It is not a matter of political correctness. Only a comment on humour that I find outdated and not very funny.

Even if I loved Bush which i certainly donīt, a joke like this will not strike any terrorists of the horse.

Voltron: I respect our differences within strategy, humour AND intellect:)

Video freak: I am sorry if you felt pressured to remove the banner, and I am not saying anyones opinion is wrong. And I am glad you did not take this aggressively.

Peace.