PDA

View Full Version : Prometheus v0.6 beta

wraggster
July 24th, 2010, 22:15
News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&id=41270&view_reply=1

Three weeks since the last release , developer Hrímfaxi Chinese (aka Liquidzigong ) released a new update on his Prometheus module , the application that allows us to initiate games that require firmware 6.20 on the current custom firmware GEN / M33 . Upgrade today to increase compatibility with some titles and optimizes the program: this archive is in fact the only EBOOT.bin amended ; the prometheus.prx no longer necessary and the patch will be installed automatically.
More to follow .

v6 Beta Changelog :

Quote:

- Optimized the program: the prometheus.prx is no longer necessary and the patch will be installed automatically
- Improved compatibility with Naruto Shippuden : Kizuna Drive and Hello Kitty

spookegamer
July 26th, 2010, 04:20
Where are the instructions on how to use this, I could not find them for some reason. Do I have to decrypt the .bin and add to an ISO? :confused:

News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&id=41270&view_reply=1

Three weeks since the last release , developer Hrímfaxi Chinese (aka Liquidzigong ) released a new update on his Prometheus module , the application that allows us to initiate games that require firmware 6.20 on the current custom firmware GEN / M33 . Upgrade today to increase compatibility with some titles and optimizes the program: this archive is in fact the only EBOOT.bin amended ; the prometheus.prx no longer necessary and the patch will be installed automatically.
More to follow .

v6 Beta Changelog :

Quote:

- Optimized the program: the prometheus.prx is no longer necessary and the patch will be installed automatically
- Improved compatibility with Naruto Shippuden : Kizuna Drive and Hello Kitty

vatomalo
July 26th, 2010, 10:59
i also need to know

Veskgar
July 26th, 2010, 18:59
This is part of a technique that requires you to rebuild the ISO after decrypting multiple files and including this file in it as well. I'm still using 5.00 M33-6 and have gotten a lot of newer games to work with eDecrypt witch decrypts and patches the EBOOT.bin of an ISO. Much simpler.

If I get ambitious I may give Prometheus a try if I come across a good game that I can't get working by other methods.

symbal
July 27th, 2010, 13:27
Just use ISO tool V1.60 that was just released instead because it does all the decrypting on the Psp and uses the latest Prometheus module.