PDA

View Full Version : Don't Mess With Screech's Games

wraggster
August 11th, 2006, 00:18
News via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/724/724881p1.html)

No one would blame you for not knowing him as Dustin Diamond; to the world, he will always be known as Screech. The comedian rose to fame on Saved by the Bell, and then, unfortunately, fell from fame.

But that doesn't mean Dustin Diamond is going to let anyone take advantage of him, much less steal his PSP games. According to Diamond, he was recently accosted by a female fan outside his hotel room in Omaha, Nebraska. The two had met at a comedy club he was performing in earlier, and she apparently showed up pounding on his door at three in the morning.

Diamond called security and had the young lady removed. Then, as he was exiting his room 45 minutes later to catch a 5:15 AM flight, she showed up again aiming a can of mace at him.

According to an interview with E! Online, Diamond recounted, "Somehow she got back in and is now holding a can of mace up. I'm freaked out and jump back and she says, 'Where's the money, come on, tell me where it is,' and she's trying to look through my bags."

The attacker apparently was not aware that Diamond has fallen on hard times as of late, and is trying to raise money to save his home in Wisconsin. The comedian claims she grabbed his PSP games, said "this will have to do," and turned to run.

The D-Man

He called upon the skills he learned during Celebrity Boxing 2 and tried to stop her. That was when she started yelling "Rape!" and "Help me!"

"I'm thinking great, this is all I need," Diamond said.

As police arrived on the scene, the actor said he was finally able to retrieve his games. He and his alleged attacker both gave statements to police and were released. No charges have been filed, as a spokesperson for the Omaha Police Dept. said it was a case of he said, she said.

"I'm a big gamer, and you don't mess with the D-man's videogames," Diamond said.

jimmi
August 11th, 2006, 00:29
Dont touch my psp games BITCH!

*slapah her face*

mavsman4457
August 11th, 2006, 00:47
That's a great story. I love saved by the bell.

Mystic8277
August 11th, 2006, 00:48
Could you imagine seeing Screech tackling some bitch and beating her ass?
lmfao :eek:

slayer2psp
August 11th, 2006, 01:11
lol awsome i hate to admit it but i still watch saved by the bell every day. they show 6ep a day were i live on sat tv

Pico
August 11th, 2006, 01:22
I read this on the dustin diamond love message board, the poster had this to say
Hey Diamond, do you honestly expect anyone to believe your bull#### account of what happened with the woman during your alleged "mugging?" Are you going to put up another website and beg your former fans for money so that you can replace the allegedly stolen Play Station games? I'll bet you'll come up with a stupid slogan such as "Save Screech's Space Invaders" or "Saved Screech's Donkey Kong"!!!

Why was this woman in your hotel room at 3 AM? What does your fake wife think about this? Was she a call girl (or a call transvestite)? Did you have a dispute over payment and he/she made off with your games?

felonyr301
August 11th, 2006, 02:05
^^^^^^^ lmao IMO just because you was famous a while back does not mean you get special treatment in getting "donations" faster than people who probably need it more than you ever would.

shiftybill
August 11th, 2006, 02:35
LOL, hilarious,

screech kicked a$$ in the celebrity boxing, form what little of it i saw

DIEx3
August 11th, 2006, 03:45
LMMFAO! This post was so funny! The D-man reigns supreme!

Apoklepz
August 11th, 2006, 04:00
Yeah...you tell that bitch, Screech...Lisa woulda probably bitch slapped her...To bad she wasn't around.lol

stotheamuel
August 11th, 2006, 06:15
it might have been a prostitute... but is most likely not... because hoes ask for money first

penileartery
August 11th, 2006, 06:30
man someone steals my psp games. i run after them, ima stupid fast runner (years of track) and i woulda been like stupid hoe. noone steals my games. then id bitch slap her till she bled out her ass, then id pull out each tooth 1 at a time then who knows what would happen after that. and it would be worse if she woulda stole my 2 gig memory stick cuz it has all my homebrew on it :D

Briggzy11
August 11th, 2006, 07:27
haha Screech now that guy is a legend in my opinion, hes famous enough because he was in a sitcom just recently called City Center here in the UK...

...Glad to know hes a PSP Gamer anyway but it didnt sound as if hes on the homebrew scene :( Or she would of stolen his memory sticks lol

dejkirkby
August 11th, 2006, 09:03
I think we should adopt Screech as the official DCEMU Spokesgeek!

Voltron
August 11th, 2006, 09:06
and it would be worse if she woulda stole my 2 gig memory stick cuz it has all my homebrew on it :D

Hell yeah, stealing my UMD games would be one thing. But try taking my 2GB memory stick loaded with homebrew and I would have went beyond crazy and adopted any method whatsoever to retrieve.

Let this incident be a warning to all potential muggers, thieves, etc.

NoQuarter
August 11th, 2006, 10:01
Dustin need's to come over here and join the scene,thatd rock.
What's up briggzy, and voltron

Iceman8674
August 11th, 2006, 12:11

lol. Yeah a model of a true die hard gamer.

QueadlunnRau
August 11th, 2006, 15:21
I'm glad Screech was able to beat up a girl ... I mean heaven help him if it were a real actual mugger.

LC_killer
August 12th, 2006, 01:17
hell yea. i think he should. i think most of the people are of the generation he was on tv. i think he would fit in just fine with all of us.

felonyr301
August 12th, 2006, 06:40
Please.....dont.......just Dont...