PDA

View Full Version : Dead Rising downloads shuffle onto Live

wraggster
August 11th, 2006, 15:09
Our gaming cousins States-side who have snapped up Capcom's Dead Rising in a flurry of frenzied zombie-splattering anticipation can now download content for the Xbox 360 title from Xbox Live Marketplace.

Offered for free, the content consists of eight keys (each 108Kb in file size) that provide access to different costumes/clothing in the game that can be donned by lead character Frank West. The freelance photo journalist can now stun the zombies with incredible fashion sense thanks to the Miami Nights Key, the Casual Key, the Weekender Key, the Round Shades Key, the Burgundy Wine Key, the Grandpa Key, the Pink Parparazzi Key and finally the Man in Black Key

Dead Rising, if you really need reminding, is a violent gore-fest with plenty of black humour that finds West battling zombies that have overrun a shopping mall in a suburban town. It hits the UK on September 8 and is currently getting extensive zombie-mashing outings on our office 360.

Darksaviour69
August 11th, 2006, 15:29
i play the demo a few days ago, its a really fun game

Hawq
August 11th, 2006, 18:41
The game that makes me wish I had a spare £330 today when I say a 360 with DOA4, Prey, Quake 4 & another game I forget in a shop 2'nd hand, not too bad as it was the full one I guess compared to what some places may ask for one like that. I think that when 2'nd hand ones are cheaper I may grab one & Dead Rising & live out my Dawn of the Dead memories.

SSaxdude
August 12th, 2006, 02:49
I bought this game earlier today. It's nice to see that there are free downloads for games.

Video_freak
August 12th, 2006, 02:51
you bought the game SSaxdude? could you give us some info on it?