PDA

View Full Version : Touch Of Fun

wraggster
July 29th, 2010, 14:28
Playsoft, games developer for smartphones and iPad, publishes its first title on the iPad: « Touch Of Fun »

8 games to gather your family and friends around the iPad

Whether it’s to keep the kids entertained in the car or when sharing a moment with friends over drinks, Touch of Fun is a game that appeals to all. Bring 2 to 4 players around and discover on the iPad a myriad of unique and innovative games.

Touch of Fun is not just a bunch of original games that are easy to play, it is primarily a human experience: knowing the rules on the fingertips is not enough to win. Be the fastest, most agile, and most importantly, the smartest! Hide the area of your opponents with your hands or take possession of the iPad: all shots are allowed to impede the progress of others!

But Touch Of Fun gives you more than that; it gives you the ability to set your own rules of the game: who is the best with their left hand? Who can score the most points playing with their eyes closed? The variations are endless, so dive in and challenge yourself!

Find Touch of Fun without further delay on the App Store and invite your family and friends to join you in some wild action.

Discover the game on www.playsoft.fr/index.php/eng/Mobile-Games/Last-releases/Touch-Of-Fun

baaambi
July 30th, 2010, 12:43
Games are simple, but also fun to play. It gives best experience when playing with 3-4 friends, but even playing solo is nice. My personal favourites are treasure digging and laser shooter :)

stefano34
August 2nd, 2010, 11:06
Great idea to spend time with friends, this game gives a lot of fun :D

Mrrrau
August 2nd, 2010, 13:35
I simply love it, we just couldn't stop playing with my gf, nice competitive games, great work :D

sacrebleu
August 3rd, 2010, 13:16
It's nice to see a good game that can be played by more than one person. It's good for rainy evenings.