is it good for rom like gb ,gba,Nds games or not cause I need to buy it
or there something elses better then this thanks
:)

Mariopop87
August 11th, 2006, 21:23
is it good for rom like gb ,gba,Nds games or not cause I need to buy it
or there something elses better then this thanks
:)
Well, I'm hearing all this good stuff about it, but for some reason it doesn't do every thing.

It's what I have. But it's okay. I guess.

Knux896
August 12th, 2006, 05:45
It can play regular GB games and can play some NDS backups, but it can't play GBA games. It works decently with homebrew, but only if the file is self contained. There are better solutions but they are not usually available in stores. If you want to do all the stuff you listed then you should try for a Supercard CF or an M3 CF version.

xzerox
August 12th, 2006, 17:40
but wats so great about mu and flashcard keypass
wel wats nds Commercial
So you Basically saying if I buy a max media player it well not work

The Hombrew Hunter
August 12th, 2006, 18:27
Basically.

Max Media Dock sucks.

Flashcards and NoPasses allow you to play NDS (and gba) homebrew and emus.

Max media dock? Well...nope.

Junixx
August 12th, 2006, 18:32
I would recommend getting a supercard or an M3 (i'll be getting an M3...someday...when i get the money)

shinigami_zero
August 15th, 2006, 09:51
So I should go return my max media dock b/c this won't play any homebrew or any of the emulators this site for it?

The Hombrew Hunter
August 15th, 2006, 16:44
Pretty much.

shinigami_zero
August 15th, 2006, 18:57
OK I didn't like this piece of S*** anyways

shinigami_zero
August 15th, 2006, 19:02
well what should I buy then? I don't kno what would be the most easy to use and get emu on?

Benya
August 15th, 2006, 20:41
I'd say get an M3 or SuperCard. They both do everything flawlessly but M3 has a nicer menu, and a much larger price tag too.

The Hombrew Hunter
August 15th, 2006, 22:06
But the M3 is awesome with gba.

JesseEHenthorn
August 21st, 2006, 01:41
People should stop ripping on the Dock so much. It's pretty cool for being in the beginning stages.

If you want to do illegal things than yes you should get one of those other cards.

Blacksand
August 21st, 2006, 01:51
People should stop ripping on the Dock so much. It's pretty cool for being in the beginning stages.

If you want to do illegal things than yes you should get one of those other cards.

Illegal nothing it can't even play video or mp3's without being chopping even horribly low settings. I returned mine today and will be buy the M3 this week.

The Hombrew Hunter
August 21st, 2006, 02:04
Illegal my ass.

Roms are okay IF YOU OWN THE ORIGINAL GAME or MAAAYBE delete it within 24 hours.

The Dock is shit, and DESERVES to be ripped on.

Nice choice Blacksand.