PDA

View Full Version : How do you do Lei's gun move in Tekken 3?

MrTeressaBond
August 12th, 2006, 00:15
How do you do Lei's gun move in Tekken 3?

i mean, i hear all the time, and it was ought to be a rumour, but ive heard enough wen a very good friend has mentioned about it, that he saw it happen in an arcade machine that this person was playing Lei, and apprantly, Lei was in his police costume, and all of a sudden he grabs out a gun and shoots the opponent.

i cant it anywhere, and not even Wikipedia has any knowledge about it.

i would really appreciate it if anyone can help me out here, im sure you lot also heard of this, or even might performed it yourself?

thanks very much.

NoQuarter
August 12th, 2006, 00:36
I've never seen or heard of this and I've been playing tekken since tekken2.
tournaments and all never heard of it

MrTeressaBond
August 12th, 2006, 01:25
its actually been going round for years at the moment.

anyone?

NoQuarter
August 12th, 2006, 01:42
I think it's just a rumor.If it had been discovered during tekken3's days it would have been all over the place by now.

Apoklepz
August 12th, 2006, 04:31
I saw this a while back when Tekken Tag tournament was released for the PS2... Somebody even mailed a letter and picture proof to Gamepro magazine stating how they had seen this executed in one of the arcades versions...I think the magazine contacted Namco about it, and Namco said there was no such thing...leaving this to be possibly the best or one of the best(any body remember that bit about Ermac randomly appearing in a demo version of the MK1 arcade and beating the crap out of your player with four hits??? It was supposedly a glitch in the game, and the name Ermac stood for "Error Mac"...a great hoax... or maybe you guys might of heard of Sheng Long Showing up in Super Street Fighter Turbo, if you unlocked Akuma and made a Perfect first round, endidng with a Super execution move) hoaxes in arcade games. Some people have great imagination sometimes...that's all.

NoQuarter
August 12th, 2006, 04:36
Ahhh, the old shen long rumor it's been a while since I heard that one

dtothabreezy
August 12th, 2006, 07:01
i hear of the error mac rumor he actually became a charcter and was awsome:D