PDA

View Full Version : GT5 Signature Edition surfaces

Shrygue
August 4th, 2010, 20:27
via MCV (http://www.mcvuk.com/news/40272/GT5-Signature-Edition-surfaces)

Seeing as the wait for Gran Turismo 5 has been such a long one, Sony is hoping that dedicated fans of the series have had plenty of time to save up for the recently announced £149.99 Signature Edition of the game.

Included in the metallic black metal case is a 1:43 scale Mercedes SLS AMG model car, a Gran Turismo branded leather wallet, a USB stick including trailers for the game, a metal keyring, a Signature Edition coffee book table, a 200 page Apex drivers magazine including game hints, five in-game Collector’s Edition cars and six bonus in-game ‘stealth’ cars.

Also bundled is the chance to win a real life Mercedes SLS AMG.

Sony has already announced a Collector’s Edition version of the game that includes a glossy car guide, keychain, five DLC cars and a 1:43 scale model of the 2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V. That will retail for £59.99.

Gran Turismo 5 is due out on PS3 on November 2nd.

phsychokill
August 4th, 2010, 21:16
I'm glad this finally has a date been waiting on this so long, but finding it hard to see a reason to pay the £150 no matter how much I do love the GT games, it just seems a too big a jump from the price of the collectors edition considering there isn't really that much difference between the two.

skipboris
August 4th, 2010, 22:01
Just the $60 version for me, which will be awesome.