PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP! final step towards emulation!

unrealphantasy3
August 12th, 2006, 17:41
OKay, i need to downgrade my 2.6 fw PSP to 1.5. Besides placing the emus and ROMS on my PSP, this is my final step towards emulation! I have no idea what I'm doing as far as downgrading, and I'm on a tight timeframe. Please, can someone give me clear instructions on downgrading to 1.5 from 2.6? I'll be forever grateful!!! Also, I've plugged my PSP into my PC, but once the emus and roms are on my desktop, how do I put them on my PSP? Someone please help me! I'm so close!

NoQuarter
August 12th, 2006, 18:44
There are 2.6 downgrader instructions listed in the left column of the page.I can't fully help you with this as I have only done 2.0 psp's.One thing,make sure you do not have a ta-082 motherboard!!!!otherwise you will turn your psp into a brick!
also do not ask anybody here to give you the firmware dumps.
To identify a ta-082 open your umd drive and look at the little peices of green motherboard
up at the top,if you see any numbers you have one:(
Jmannummkay may be able to help you on the specifics of the 2.6 downgrade I beleive his email is listed in his signature on the bottom of his posts,look at some threads until you find one,otherwise just look in the left column of the main psp page for "easy downgrader" 2.5/2.6 instructions should be there:)

If you post one more time you can private message,just don't make it spam

AvengedSevenfold Fan
August 12th, 2006, 19:18
just use dark_alex's easy downgrader (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=7560&d=1152053693), and email me at [email protected] for the requiered files.