PDA

View Full Version : PS Plus subs get original Tomb Raider

Shrygue
August 13th, 2010, 21:59
via Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-08-13-ps-plus-subs-get-original-tomb-raider)

PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to buy the original Tomb Raider two weeks before everybody else.

The PS One classic will be released through the PlayStation Store on Monday.

"Wherever we can, we are trying to get early demos and exclusive content for Plus members and this is by no means the end of these little mid month treats that you have requested, so keep an eye out for more," said James Thorpe, PlayStation Network product manager, on the European PlayStation Blog.

PlayStation Plus is the PS3's premium PlayStation Network service.

Subscribing to PlayStation Plus costs £11.99 / €14.99 for 90 days or £39.99 / €49.99 for a year.
Related Games

symbal
August 14th, 2010, 14:34
YaY i'm ecstatically excited that Sony gives you the honour of paying a subscription for early demo's, old games and err.. erm... Hold on i know there must be something else that makes it worth subscribing, oh yeah there's Sony's massive talent for lack of innovation and snail like pace of introducing new features.

shirk
August 24th, 2010, 21:36
I was thinking something along that line. Many people bought the original Tomb Raider one and a half decades before any PS Plus subscriber could ... PS Plus is bound to be Sony's PSPgo of 2010.

JLF65
August 25th, 2010, 03:16
This is fantastic! Well, other than the fact that most of us have been playing the original Tomb Raider for YEARS now (on the PSP) thanks to D_A. ;)

Why does Sony take so long to get these games out?