PDA

View Full Version : New GTA Vice City Stories Update

wraggster
August 14th, 2006, 19:26
News via GTAPortable.com (http://www.gtaportable.com/)

Small details about Vice City Stories came in today from Germany, that's been published in a magazine called Play. German fan site GTAReactor has the news. Some details are new, and other's have been revealed before. Here are the interesting bits:

• Character customization is not as extensive as San Andreas (change hair-style, buy new outfits, go to gym etc.). Changing outfits - similar to - LCS will be in the game however.
• The magazine also confirms that there's no vehicle customization.
• Players will once again be able to manually target with their weapons.

As we heard before, the multiplayer feature will be the same as that of Liberty City Stories. It also spoke about the technical improvements, such as more vehicles and pedestrians being on screen, and characters being more detailed with a higher polygon count. There's no scans or screenshots available as of yet, but if we get them we'll post them right here.

Video_freak
August 14th, 2006, 19:27
Yes! Thanks for the update. :D

mcvader
August 14th, 2006, 19:55
The only thing i want to know about this game is whether i'll be able to play it with devhook. Actually I guess i could just use the free psp i'll be getting with my PS3 ;)

Video_freak
August 14th, 2006, 20:03
We'll find some way to load it. I hope. :o

Basil Zero
August 14th, 2006, 20:27
lol, hopefully there will be another Dev Hook Update which can run 2.8 soon after this game release

gslop
August 14th, 2006, 22:42
lol, hopefully there will be another Dev Hook Update which can run 2.8 soon after this game release
Yea 2.8 is good but what about that secret thing for the psp web browser?? Wont some internet sites wont work? and they can now find out if your using devhook.

s1k0
August 14th, 2006, 22:48
awesome updates ! and what is sony going to do about it? come to our house and reinstall 2.8 on our psp?

tallica
August 15th, 2006, 01:05
The only thing i want to know about this game is whether i'll be able to play it with devhook. Actually I guess i could just use the free psp i'll be getting with my PS3 ;)
how are you getn a free psp wit ur ps3?

mcvader
August 15th, 2006, 19:16
how are you getn a free psp wit ur ps3?

It was just a joke I made in a post on another thread, sorry to get your hopes up buddy:)

YourStillWithMe
August 15th, 2006, 20:36
gslop-who cares about the internet on the psp? Seriously, its madddd slow no matter where you go or how strong your signal is. . .and even so, i bet it wont be able to tell through devhook, did it for the loco rocco demo? Nope. By the by-if they do a San Andreas Stories game. . .well lets just say Rockstar would hit a new low. . . Get some new ideas guys! LCS was amazing because GTA III was the best one but come on now. . .seriously.

drew4237
August 16th, 2006, 00:14
i would have had a san andreas stories instead of a vcs but i might just have to wait till they release it next october. lol i would really rather see a new city but i liked it cause i already kinda remembered where everything was in the city but somethings like the tunnel should have become completed. but w/e