PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Notice To All Coders and Newsposters

wraggster
August 14th, 2006, 21:29
DCEmu wouldnt be the great network it is if it wasnt for the support of the hundreds of coders in various scenes who have posted their releases on this network.

Coders we know have access to post their releases in any of our news forums the news then shows up on the respective site, a really easy and simple way to get your releases noticed, once we know your a coder you have access to upload all your releases and post news.

Posting a release or news of a release should be done in our Submit News forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=117) if your a normal member or an unknown coder, if the release you make is uploaded to a horrid freeserver we will upload onto the forums and then you can see yourself how many downloads happen and you get feedback.

When a release is posted the site where the release shows up will then link to the release thread so your getting feedback all the time and the credits go to the coders who make the great releases (sadly a lot of sites dont provide any link to coders homepages at all but mirror the releases).

We have earmarked several people who we would like to see as newsposters but to all coders from any scenes if you contact us we will add you so that in your own words you can let others know of your great work.

Ok back to normal news now.

Basil Zero
August 14th, 2006, 21:51
Agrees with Wraggster

Xiro
August 14th, 2006, 21:53
what do you mean you agree with wraggster? he wasn't posting an opinion but stating facts and informing coders

Zion
August 14th, 2006, 21:54
btw, wraggster.....did you get chance to do that thing for me?

wraggster
August 14th, 2006, 22:02
shite i knew i forgot something

Zion
August 14th, 2006, 22:09
no problem, just thought i would remind you pal :p

Basil Zero
August 14th, 2006, 22:55
what do you mean you agree with wraggster? he wasn't posting an opinion but stating facts and informing coders

I'm saying by the fact the way he said it, i agreed

vettacossx
August 15th, 2006, 02:13
well heres a lil early release attached to my sig guys its the JMV/N666 release of SMW SKINS#3 street fighter edition ;) untill the official release have fun for your regular visiting...you been rewarded ;) lol...Dont forget to welcome our newest MODDER to the scene a good friend of ours and fellow DCemu member MR_NICK666 has joined in the fun bringing you all replay value to your fav HomeBrew goodness ;) thanks again
vettacossx of JMV/N666 mods