PDA

View Full Version : Cristal Vista 7.0 DEMO - Only for PSP ;)

wraggster
August 23rd, 2010, 00:47
Arber has posted an entry into the Neoflash Coding Comp

Heres the details

Nickname: Miguel Arber
Projet name: Cristal Vista 7.0 DEMO
Division: Retro APP
Platform: PSP
Original enter: YES
Support Motion: NO
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10: NO

Project description:

Ever dreamed of having a complete Windows environment in the palm of your hand without paying anything for it? Cristal Vista 7.0 makes your dream come true. Explore the entire contents of your Memory Stick, view pictures, listen to music, browse the web, run your homebrew and ISOs ... and more. The final Shell has come to your PSP, you miss it is the eighth deadly sin.

How to use:

Just install it on your PSP and execute it form your XMB. Choose the language between spanish and english. And use just like a PC, move the mouse with the analog stick or d-pad and click on the elements by pressing cross, really easey!!

If you want a full tutorial just visit the official webpage -> www.cristalvista.at.ua (spanish)

http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,6304.0.html

thetigermask
August 23rd, 2010, 03:09
If anyone tried this, I got an error that said that I didn't have a script.lua, and it can't run, and also didn't come with the archive.
So, if anyone knows what to do, please help.

darktex
August 23rd, 2010, 04:44
So, will this work with HBL?

Arber
August 23rd, 2010, 12:31
So, will this work with HBL?

Yeah, it is supossed to work on the HBL too, but the best way to know it is trying by yourself.

Arber
August 23rd, 2010, 12:33
If anyone tried this, I got an error that said that I didn't have a script.lua, and it can't run, and also didn't come with the archive.
So, if anyone knows what to do, please help.

It should work correctly, it doesn't need script to run because the code is inside the eboot. Try by re-installing the APP on your PSP or by formating your MS (it could be corrupted).

Good luck!