PDA

View Full Version : The World’s Crapiest Gaming Peripherals

wraggster
August 14th, 2006, 23:32
Over the years there have been many weird and wonderful contraptions that have been sold to us gamers as the best thing since the Atari 2600 joystick. There have been some excellent peripherals over time, our favourite being the Sony Dual Shock 2 controller, but there also have been those that are truly terrible.

Here we have compiled a list, in crapological order, of the worst peripherals in the world that we could think of.

More Info (http://www.hellogamer.com/2006/08/08/hellogamercom-10-crapiest-gaming-peripherals/)

Video_freak
August 14th, 2006, 23:45
wow. thats an amazing list :)
i dont own any of those...

Hevyduty
August 15th, 2006, 03:32
Interesting list, if no other reason than it featured several items you usually don't see on a list like this, and excluded some common ones (Atari 5200 controller, Coleco Super Action Controller, Powerglove, etc.). It was fun reading about some of the peripherals I was fortunate enough to miss over the years.

Video_freak
August 15th, 2006, 03:35
THE POWERGLOVE!!! Now THAT was the crappiest ever :rolleyes:

ACID
August 15th, 2006, 03:37
Wow i don't own any on the list. LOL i do have the power glove though and i used to rule at Punch Out.

FrierTuck
August 22nd, 2006, 16:56
ok, Gameboy Camera was some of the most fun i had on my GB, but yah, whose the duchebag who designed the activator

Shilo
August 25th, 2006, 05:27
Super Scope? R.O.B? Gameboy Camera? Crappy? I don't think so. I had loads of fun with the Super Scope (Yoshi's Safari is a really fun game :D) Just about eveything else on that list is though :p

pibs
August 25th, 2006, 05:49
They should make a systems list too. For example virtual boy...... I felt the need for eye surgery after playing mario tenis.

souLLy
August 25th, 2006, 08:05
The gameboy camera..? are they crazy, that thing was brilliant.

Hawq
August 25th, 2006, 11:19
Well I agree with the Jag pad & its strange phone bit but the original Xbox pad? that was a great pad & the button layouts perfect for emulating a Streetfighter or similar game, now the small pads got the bad layout with the black & white hidden down under the main buttons.

infernomax
August 25th, 2006, 13:09
Where can i buy an activator lol!! i want 2 of them ... Party heaven