PDA

View Full Version : ketm moddage

kando
August 15th, 2006, 03:01
http://www.cantusguild.net/images/cust.zip

i modded the weapons a bit, thought id put out some variety....simply copy the ketm folder, rename the copy, and replace the png's with the ones in this zip =)

it should show up as a third mod...

>> _1941
>> _KETM_Episode_1
>> _Kando Mod

im working on some levels....hehe having fun making impossible ones, but i wont release them =p

Video_freak
August 15th, 2006, 03:20
thanks kando :)

under_0ath777
August 15th, 2006, 03:22
cool, ketm is cool b/c moddable but calisto is the best of the genre

deniska
August 15th, 2006, 06:29
Not bad.. I like the killray substitute...
Here is the galaga mod that I started but never had time to finish.
It may give you an idea of what else can be changed..
feel free to use any of it..

kando
August 15th, 2006, 06:53
thanks ^_^ btw the killray mod is actually one of your other animated graphics stretched, rotated and mirrored :)

for some reason tho i cant change the color of either of them...if i pick another color, the pallette changes it to grey or something...i gotta just play some more :)

under_0ath777
August 15th, 2006, 13:04
rofl, i totally forgot deniska made ketm, nice work btw

kochiro
August 15th, 2006, 14:49
thanks ^_^ btw the killray mod is actually one of your other animated graphics stretched, rotated and mirrored :)

for some reason tho i cant change the color of either of them...if i pick another color, the pallette changes it to grey or something...i gotta just play some more :)

I'm not sure what program you are using but Photoshop will often exhibit that behavior if you are in "Indexed Color mode". In Photoshop go to the "Image" menu and then to "Mode". Click on "RGB Color" and you should be able to change the colors.

Jay

kando
August 17th, 2006, 03:52
deniska, did u use any special program for your multi-frame png files? i dont think im seperating the frames properly as some frames cut into others...any ideas? :)

thanks!

deniska
August 17th, 2006, 14:27
deniska, did u use any special program for your multi-frame png files? i dont think im seperating the frames properly as some frames cut into others...any ideas? :)

thanks!

I use photoshop...
make sure that you keep the number of frames exactly the same as in the original sprite (they are hardcoded in the code)
If you upload an example I can take a look....