PDA

View Full Version : Sandbox Update!!

PSmonkey
August 15th, 2006, 05:01
Wii, Sandbox is evolving. :)

I will be putting more focus into this game to be my submittion for the NeoFlash Compo. So my deadline is this comming sunday. I will continue to polish it more after the compo is over (hopefuly I win).

Anyways the game is evolving. It will ultimately become a Sandbox / Physics playground. I am now in plans to try adding game extensions (like bowling, mini golf, fort, ... ). I am not sure if the extensions will make the compo but i'm trying my hardes to get them in there.

Here are some early screenshots (still heavly WIP, currently gonna be up till 3-5am every day this week). I know it has a mario theme to it atm but something you guys will find out in the future is where you guys get to take part in the game much like you could in iris. :)

Video_freak
August 15th, 2006, 05:01
Thanks for the update PSmonnkey and I hope you get those screenshots in soon. ;)

PSmonkey
August 15th, 2006, 05:31
Thanks for the update PSmonnkey and I hope you get those screenshots in soon. ;)

crap. I was starting to think you guys did not realise this section exsisted (no prior post). :P

Anyways shots going up in a bit. They are early teasers.

Kramer
August 15th, 2006, 05:39
cool sounds good cant wait for some sreenshots

PSmonkey
August 15th, 2006, 05:42
refresh the thread. There are pics up now.

Video_freak
August 15th, 2006, 05:50
Could you resize them a little please. :)
They're REALLY big.

PSmonkey
August 15th, 2006, 05:55
Could you resize them a little please. :)
They're REALLY big.

They're now 640x480

Video_freak
August 15th, 2006, 05:56
They're now 640x480
Thanks man, you were quick to resize ;)

TNR360
August 15th, 2006, 08:09
what exactly is this?

OT:just a question will the new FPS and iris have support for total conversion mods

such as completely new weapons, skins, maps, missions, modes(probly not),sounds etc...???

lol video_freak did he really say that?

nobody shoots someone in the face unless your a hitman or a...(terror sound):eek: VIDEO GAMER:eek: :eek: :eek: .

DPyro
August 15th, 2006, 13:58
Can't wait to try this :)

Psypher
August 15th, 2006, 15:48
Interesting!

Add a few Koopa's into the mix and it'll be ace. Just imagine all those poor turtle shells ricocheting throughout the sandbox.

:P

stotheamuel
August 16th, 2006, 04:02
i was wondering what this place was... interesting