PDA

View Full Version : DemonHades - Victim or Offender ?

wraggster
August 25th, 2010, 23:06
News via http://streetskaterfu.blogspot.com/2010/08/demonhades-victim-or-offender.html

Recently I talked to DemonHades, about the current situation of his blog and forum. As we all should know right now, it was hacked several times this month, the SQL DB of the forum was spread online and finally SONY internal LV3 documentation files were linked on the frontpage.

Did DemonHades leak those files because he was mad or did the hacker put the files online to lead the community in a wrong direction against DemonHades, to finally let him shut up?

DemonHades personally told me he had nothing to do with the leak. Neither I see a reason why he should do this. The forum/blog will be back as soon as he fixed his server issues.

So why this attacks, which seem to be a private conflict between someone who wants DemonHades to give up and Demonhades himself?

At the moment DH works together with Team Jungle (known in XBOX scene as drive hackers). The most recent conspicuous event was the PSJailbreak, which seems to be a direct enemy of team Jungle's and DemonHades' BD Drive Research. Maybe members of the PSJailbreak team are behind the attacks? Imagine your own opinion.

Similar fights were and will always be part of the scene. Not everybody can be friends, I guess.

- SKFU