PDA

View Full Version : Nudity In Dead Rising?

wraggster
August 15th, 2006, 17:36
Well, it's got everything else—from shoppin' and pie eatin' to picture takin' and shootin'. Reader Ieatrocks sent word that there's also nudity:

Anyways, head into the Entrance Plaza, top floor, north end; and the shop called "In the Closet". Put on the grey tank top outfit and have a good look at the print on the front; it's plainly a topless woman. The image is pretty low res, B&W, and people rarely look at the front of Frank, but it's there.
I unsuccessfully tried to confirm this on the Dead Rising demo . Any truth to this? Pics would be appreciated, because gawd knows how we love the jubblies.

s1k0
August 15th, 2006, 20:36
Meh but its a realy good game ...

Man
August 16th, 2006, 00:38
Im getting my xbox tomorrow, and Dead rising was shipped out a little while ago, so ill check it out, if i can get screens ill post them.

10shu
August 16th, 2006, 03:35
on the nudity/sex side...I ve also been surprise to see a zombie eating one of my friend prick 69 style :)... and there s lot of breast shot all other the cut scene :)

I ve nearly completed the 3 days survival... I think I ll play it over few more time. It s a good game

ACID
August 16th, 2006, 03:58
Man sounds good might have to give it a go.

stotheamuel
August 16th, 2006, 04:41
my 3 blockbusters around me have been rented out 5 or 6 copies all week :(

slayer2psp
August 16th, 2006, 05:10
its kinda funny the girls all seem to lunge right at your fun stuff there trying to bite it off it seems but none of the male zombies do this thank god great game the bosses are just some of the most fu*ked up guys you will ever see in a game i just wish you could save any were any time and more then one save would be nice

SSaxdude
August 16th, 2006, 15:28
I love the mission where you have to kill the crazy clown. The cut scene when he dies is priceless.