PDA

View Full Version : Sony Ericsson M600i

wraggster
August 15th, 2006, 21:58
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/?aff_id=24)

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/DE-sony-ericsson-m600i-L.jpg

Product Features of Digital Electronics Sony Ericsson M600i

UMTS / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
240x320 pixel, 262.144 color TFT screen
Built-in 3-way Jog Dial for navigation
Touch screen and handwriting recognition make taking notes a breeze
The slim design makes this phone fit easily in your pock

What's inside the box of Digital Electronics Sony Ericsson M600i

The M600i has all you need to keep in touch with friends and colleagues in every way, every day. It gives you secure push email, internet and company intranet access. Surf the Web. Download music and video. Enjoy fast-moving games and your favourite music wherever you go. And when you're browsing the Web with your M600i, you can still make and take calls. The M600i is a true 3G multitasking device.
Wherever you are, you have your office with you. Send and receive email, access a corporate intranet and the public internet, read, edit and re-send email attachments and, if a compatible printer is nearby, you can print attached documents. When writing, choose from the dual-function keyboard just below the screen, an onscreen keyboard or handwriting recognition.
As a portable internet device, the M600i has the speed to satisfy. Wherever you are, you can enjoy high-speed 3G mobile internet, and the comfortably large touchscreen makes browsing the Web intuitive and easy. Mobile RSS feeds give you up-to-the-minute news updates.
You don't have to be at the office to work. You can work anywhere. The M600i is your secure organiser, email, phone and internet device. It's secure, easy to use, and fast. This innovative phone is powered by Symbian OS. This makes it possible to add applications and useful tools to your phone including navigation, travel and organiser enhancements.

Video_freak
August 15th, 2006, 22:00
This is the PDA/phone I've always wanted! :D