PDA

View Full Version : Game swap

danrowland
March 10th, 2005, 13:17
I have Lumines and wonder if anyone would like to swap it for something else. Let me know if you're interested (i'm in the UK).

Cheers :)

Mental2k
March 10th, 2005, 14:03
No offence mate, but thats a bit dodgy if theres not a trusted intermediary in there.

danrowland
March 10th, 2005, 14:45
fair point although it's a shame that we have to live in a world where people with similar interests can't be trusted ???

if anyone has a game to swap and wants to take the risk and trust me, let me know!

ElRazur
March 10th, 2005, 15:59
Hey man ive got metal acid and ridge racer rite but wat is the lumidee thingy like?

aseddon130
March 10th, 2005, 16:19
i got metal gear acid and want lumines - if interested in a swap for it then PM me - im in UK too.

danrowland
March 10th, 2005, 18:38
I've got RR and hear that metal gear acid is really japanese and difficult to understand. What do you think, is it that difficult?

Cheers!

theidealheight
March 10th, 2005, 18:48
metal gear is really japanese....but for someone like me who learnt it at skool [if you payed attention] you'll know what its about roughly...but for someone who doesn't speak a word its not a game worth getting until its released in the states

danrowland
March 10th, 2005, 18:55
Thanks theidealheight! I wouldn't know where to start with Japanese!!!

aseddon130
March 11th, 2005, 17:05
i really really do not have a clue of any japanese - but i actually am getting used to how the game plays, it took me a few days to get grips on it and now i know how to play the game. I've got a few levels into it and i only suggested a trade because i would really prefer Lumines over that ... other than that, its a great game. the plot is a total mystery but the action in it is pretty exciting, if not annoying when you start getting killed lol.