PDA

View Full Version : Boxing on the Wii?

CampaKaze
August 16th, 2006, 21:07
Okay, i never really liked boxing games but, is it possible to make a boxing game using 4 controllers like strap them on ur arms and legs and then punch kick or move sideways, the only bad thing is rotating or moving around the ring like back and forth. but aslong as u have a good tv its possible

Malksta
August 16th, 2006, 21:13
Seem's like a decent idea (not the best)

CampaKaze
August 16th, 2006, 21:18
Aha they prolly would never do it, maybe in the next gen console after the Wii will do it, like physics with gloves so u can pick up stuff in the game and throw em at ppl :P i want to throw pies

chemical
August 16th, 2006, 23:58
I dont think we're quite there yet, boxing games are pretty advanced ya know, theres all different punches and ducks/blocks, the sensors would probably only be able to work fairly ON/OFF, as in "Your punching", "your moving back" I doubt it would be advanced enough to really detect what type of punch or block your doing unless you wore a full body sensor suit :-P

nubbard
August 17th, 2006, 04:25
Yea, and two player boxing matches = 8 controllers. No thanks :p

gamerremag
August 19th, 2006, 03:55
just sayin....what about condemned: criminal origins on wii? you swing the wiimote to hit people and stuff.. ah, that would be wicked cool:)

CampaKaze
August 19th, 2006, 04:15
PIE THROWING!!! or wait even better (GASP!!) dead rising on the wii, its like the wario ware of zombie killing!!!!! :eek: :D