PDA

View Full Version : AHH! I think my R Trigger is Broken!!

dkwan20
August 17th, 2006, 20:16
AHH! I think my R Trigger might be broken on my PSP. Stupid Loco Roco!!! I tried using it in music, and other games and it doesnt work!!!

is this fixable??

Video_freak
August 17th, 2006, 20:18
If you open your PSP and try to see what the problem is, you might be able to fix it.

Malksta
August 17th, 2006, 20:23
What Video_freak said.
Gay that it just broke though

tallica
August 17th, 2006, 20:24
AHH! I THINK my R Trigger might be broken on my PSP. Stupid Loco Roco!!! I tried using it in music, and other games and it doesnt work!!!

is this fixable??

you should be 100% certain its broken before you open your psp as you will prob make it worse.

Video_freak
August 17th, 2006, 20:25
If he's going to get it replaced, he's going to have to open his PSP anyways. It could just be a contact problem.

SSaxdude
August 17th, 2006, 21:11
Are you sure it's broken and not just sticking?

ninja9393
August 17th, 2006, 23:32
this is off topic but malkstar i like ur sig
armor king is my fav charecter

dkwan20
August 17th, 2006, 23:34
^well i've tried everything, im quite sure its broken.

theres no way im gonna open my PSP, cause even if i do, i wouldn't know what to do.

Video_freak
August 17th, 2006, 23:37
Get sony to replace it then. How long have you had it?

Malksta
August 18th, 2006, 00:37
this is off topic but malkstar i like ur sig
armor king is my fav charecter

Thank you :p

dkwan20
August 18th, 2006, 07:50
Get sony to replace it then. How long have you had it?

yea, my warranties over.. i bought it right when it came out..

how much do you think sony will charge to fix it?

ACID
August 18th, 2006, 08:00
about 50 if you take it to game stop. and if you want to save money just open it and see for your self.

s1k0
August 18th, 2006, 08:53
ahhhhh that suxs yeah just look for tutorial on how to fix it save a ton of money

dkwan20
August 19th, 2006, 00:49
hmm, im really scared to open my psp and do it myself... i couldn't find a tutorial on it, does anyone know one off hand?

Lodis
August 22nd, 2006, 14:47
I have opened my Psp with no problems before and although I did not need to do anything with the shoulder buttons, one of them came of accidentally and were easy to place back.

It could be something as simple as needing a clean or it could be broken in which case you can buy a replacement shoulder button online. Take a look at this Psp faceplate replacement tutorial because it shows you how to open the Psp so it will give you a good idea.

http://tinyurl.com/o7vnu

As long as you do not lose the screws and you do not ruin the screw heads from over turning it will be fine, I use a magnet to keep the screws on. If you send it to Sony they will probably upgrade it to 2.8 as well :)

motz
August 22nd, 2006, 17:47
AHH! I think my R Trigger might be broken on my PSP. Stupid Loco Roco!!! I tried using it in music, and other games and it doesnt work!!!

is this fixable??
:eek: This is Sony's new attempt to force users to upgrade. Their PSP will break, Sony will fix it and return it with Firmware 2.80 installed.