PDA

View Full Version : DSOrganize 2.2 Final Recompile

wraggster
August 18th, 2006, 02:15
Dragonminded (http://dragonminded.blogspot.com/)posted this news:

Since discovering that fixing SuperCard booting broke M3 miniSD V2+ booting, I've decided that I have to (unfortunately) start to maintain two compiles. Instead of naming them after a random card it should work with, I've decided to color them, and let people collaborate and post feedback on which version works the best. Please head on over to my homepage at dragonminded.com and try the two posted versions. Feedback on what card you have and which one worked for you is VERY appreciated and will go towards making the FAQ more accurate.

Fixes found in 2.2 Final

Fixed a few more screen inconsistencies with the keyboard.
Fixed launch alternate in browser being labeled as record.
Fixed pageup/pagedown not working via touchscreen on text editor.
Fixed the freeze bug and graphic corruption in the text editor with page up and down.
Fixed a bug with the default download directory in the homebrew database.
Updated fat library to reflect newest fixes by chishm.

Supports slower SD cards that wouldn't init before.
Supports Max Media CF (unverified) and Ninja SD (tested working)
Touchscreen and keys are now responsive again in the audio playback modes.
Added in touch code for next/previous functions on audio playback screen.
Renaming is now instant and allows you to change capitalization, and works on directories.
Delete works on directories, and will recursively delete if the directory is not empty.
Added mkdir command to browser.
Added cut/paste command for people who want to move instead of copy.
Worked on sound code some more, it isn't going to be possible to add volume in, my code is apparently too slow.
Added primitive support for ogg vorbis info.
Added some settings to the configuration page.
Changed a couple icons in the program.
Added second click option to Address, Todo, Scribble, and Homebrew Database screens.
Fixed a bug where the last icon on the second page of the home screen didn't have a caption in other languages.
Fixed the sorting bug with DD/MM/YY display under Homebrew Database.
Added sanity checks to all commands in IRC.
Fixed a join bug with bad server replies in IRC.
Added TIME and PING CTCP replies in IRC.
Added missing KICK command to parser.
Added autoperform to IRC. Put any commands you want to perform on connect in autoperform.txt in the DSOrganize root data directory. Separate each command on a different line.
Fixed color scheme for server versus client error messages.
Fixed a bug in changing nicks that could cause DSO IRC to crash.
Updated wifi lib again.
Fixed crash from pressing Y on browser with an NDS highlighted when running from non GBAMP/SC.
Added ninjaSD as a possible card type on the homebrew database.
Added custom HBDB package files to browser. Simply place the script for your custom download into a text file and save as a ".pkg"
Added custom HBDB connect url files to browser. Place the base url into a text file and save as a ".hbdb" Note that custom HBDB databases do not recieve the card that DSOrganize runs on.
Fixed calculator freeze bug with e^x and other things. This was due to the m_apm library not having a return function to tell how long the string would be, so I had to modify it myself.
Fixed a calculator bug when pressing two binary operators after another performed the first instead of changing to the second.
Changed equals key to repeat the last binary operation, like a real calculator.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Cygoku
August 18th, 2006, 11:39
This blue version is still not working on my NintendoDS Lite + Supercard Lite + MK4-Mini + 1GB MIcroSD + FAT

Cygoku

jimbods38
August 18th, 2006, 13:07
This blue version is still not working on my NintendoDS Lite + Supercard Lite + MK4-Mini + 1GB MIcroSD + FAT

Cygoku
Doesn't work for me (NDS Lite + SC Lite + Superkey + 1GB micro SD + FAT) :(

Talka1ot
August 18th, 2006, 18:17
I didn't see the color coding to determine which version to use, I just see the files.

And I have another noob question.
This week I should get my m3 mini sd. Will I need ANY other files to run this, or could I just run it right out of the box from my DS?

zanysmash
August 18th, 2006, 19:55
Working here! (blue version) :cool:
Read and write functions both work with Supercard Lite!

That's weird Cygoku & jimbods38?! :confused:

Another thing, I didn't patch this blue version with "moomshell patcher" or anything.

stefh
August 19th, 2006, 11:12
supercard lite + passcard 3 + microsd 1gb ultra II + FAT

Looks like Blue version works, but it doesn't. After powering off, everything filled in and saved is gone...

Grey version loops at initializing FAT EZ4 SD...

Green version loops at initializing FAT M3Perfect SD...

zanysmash
August 20th, 2006, 11:08
Working here! (blue version) :cool:
Read and write functions both work with Supercard Lite!

That's weird Cygoku & jimbods38?! :confused:

Another thing, I didn't patch this blue version with "moomshell patcher" or anything.

After reboot, all changes made on files are lost. :eek:
So read/write functions are not working properly on Supercard Lite.

mio999
August 22nd, 2006, 10:44
And what about G6 lite + passcard3? Is some chance to work this or some other PDA system?
Thanks for Advice!

jimbods38
August 23rd, 2006, 10:55
I'm bloked on a blue screen saying "Initializing FAT' with a cow dancing in the bottom of the screen :confused:

iball
August 23rd, 2006, 12:38
I'm bloked on a blue screen saying "Initializing FAT' with a cow dancing in the bottom of the screen :confused:
Well, since you've provided no information on what version you're using no one can help you.
Next time be more DETAILED, otherwise you're on your own like you currently are.

jimbods38
August 23rd, 2006, 13:02
Well, since you've provided no information on what version you're using no one can help you.
Next time be more DETAILED, otherwise you're on your own like you currently are.

Sorry,
NDSL white, SC micro SD v2.55c, firmeware 1.63b, superkey, 1 Go FAT

Pawntidious
August 23rd, 2006, 13:54
Hey guys,

I've just downloaded the new DSOrganize and am using my new M3 Movie Player, but everytime I boot into the movie player I get the following message

"DSOrganize Blue.ds.gba - Warning! NDS GAME SAVE in card buy CANNOT find ATUOSAVE backup file. Backup fail! Press A to continue."

Any suggestions? I can get into dsorganize fine, just any thing I do in there wont be saved :S

THUD
August 23rd, 2006, 14:06
All runs well...except never been able to download from the homebrew menu...always get an error.

iball
August 23rd, 2006, 14:09
Sorry,
NDSL white, SC micro SD v2.55c, firmeware 1.63b, superkey, 1 Go FAT
Go to the website and look in the FAQ for more info on your particular flashcart.
I myself use the Blue version and it works just fine except it won't launch any homebrew at all, but I can use the default SC menu for that.
The online homebrew browser, IRC, file functions, Shoutcast streaming, etc. works just fine otherwise.

rogpeplot
August 24th, 2006, 02:51
SC-SD work whit blue but get a fat error when trying tu run homebrew and ds stuff from media manager

ACID
August 28th, 2006, 12:31
Doesent work at all.

Talka1ot
August 28th, 2006, 15:32
Mine worked on the first try.
You vets are having more problems then un-tech saavy me. Tsk tsk tsk.

jimbods38
August 28th, 2006, 18:01
A new version has been released... but it doesn't work for me... always this cow dancing :( (Message initialyzing FAT.... trying: supercard)

Blacksand
September 1st, 2006, 17:46
Which version is for the M3 Mini-SD with Passcard 3 and if it matters I have the Phat NDS.

iball
September 1st, 2006, 18:14
Which version is for the M3 Mini-SD with Passcard 3 and if it matters I have the Phat NDS.
Go to the website and look in the FAQ for more info on your particular flashcart.

DSDoug
September 6th, 2006, 21:53
Green version seems to work with my NDSLite (Polar White), M3/CF and Passcard3.

What I wanna know is how do I get to see this dancing cow???

Oh, well, I guess I AM having an issue connecting to the homebrew thing but I think it is just something to do with my Netgear WEP key. Can't figure out how to get it into the DS(lite)

Kraton
September 7th, 2006, 05:28
Not work on my M3 miniSD. It says:
"u need gbamp with latest chism frimware"

ACID
September 7th, 2006, 05:34
Mine worked on the first try.
You vets are having more problems then un-tech saavy me. Tsk tsk tsk.
Since your such a pro. Enlite us. What card are you using and how did you get it to work.

Talka1ot
September 7th, 2006, 15:16
Since your such a pro. Enlite us. What card are you using and how did you get it to work.

I've got the m3 mini-sd and passcard3.

Used the green version, tossed it on (using 25 I believe) and it worked the first time. I'm not sure how I patched it, I assume I used normal or direct copy, but 4x might work as well.