PDA

View Full Version : Yoshi's Island 2 Preview

wraggster
August 18th, 2006, 02:22
Heres an excerpt

Yoshi’s Island 2 is being developed by Artoon, the same developers behind the Blinx series on the Xbox as well as the previously mentioned Yoshi’s Topsy-Turvy. While their track record may disturb fans of the original Yoshi’s Island, rest assured that the developers at Artoon are doing their best to preserve the classic Yoshi’s Island feel while adding in several new gameplay features that are sure to make the game all the more interesting.

Full article (http://consoles.gwn.com/previews/gamepreview.php/id/138/)

kayhanbakid
August 18th, 2006, 04:42
I wish they still made games like this on bigger systems like gamecube. it used to be really fun to try to outdo eachother and beat levels that friends or family couldn't beat on a big tv screen. DS and PSP games are so individual after a while it just gets boring. And 3D games aren't fun to play with others. You kind have to go through the whole thing by yourself except one that are designed for multiplayer mini-games and stuff.

I love the SNES but there aren't going to be anymore games and the ones I have are getting kind of worn out.

I wish they would make this game for Gamecube or something. I know that'll never happen though.

SmashinGit
August 18th, 2006, 06:45
Totally agree with you. Why do publishers seem to think that all 2d games are only good for handheld systems?

nights0223
August 18th, 2006, 07:55
Super Paper Mario is coming out for GameCube. I know it's not completely 2D, but it's a side scroller.

Vegetable
August 19th, 2006, 03:40
Yoshi’s Island 2 is being developed by Artoon

Goddamnit.

dongle
August 19th, 2006, 07:35
better than Tose.