PDA

View Full Version : Super Chibi Fighter PUBLIC BETA

wraggster
August 18th, 2006, 06:38
Hedzx posted this news/release:

*Super Chibi Fighters*
PUBLIC BETA 0.1

*Intro*
i always draw little chibis (like anime and manga with people with big heads, small bodies) in french class and aone day a few months ago i came up with a joke idea of a naruto game. well, it was tp have all the naruto gang chibi and stuff, beating the crap outta each other. then, after some events, i decided to make it Super Chibi Fighters, a game that has chibis beating the crap outta each others with combos, and it was from scratch. so i got to work on it, and took FOREVER to code this baby from scratch, but i did it. The reasion this is a beta
is because its not complete. ot has one char, 2 including the Chao Rush character to um... advertise *blush* (yes im really like OMG CHAO! for
some reason :P) and basically its has a bg, an opponent (a sandbag for now) and movement and attack and health and stuff.

*Changelog*
PUBLIC BETA 0.1-
*WIP Graphix
*movement
*Punch (five punches only)
*Battle ground
*2 Chars and Char select screen
*story
Todo-
more chibis
combo system
more stages
timer
multiplayer
ai

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via hedzx (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=956216&postcount=1)

vettacossx
August 18th, 2006, 06:54
nice a psp fighting game finally a VS HOMEBREW NOW THATS SOMETHING NEW AND EXITING!

psp hb scene needs more fighting games V,S. style and more rpg brew ;) GR* RELEASE do u plan to release a version with a health bar???

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 18th, 2006, 07:34
good realse man keep it up!!!!!

ACID
August 18th, 2006, 07:38
Ha looks nice will have to try it out.

mr_nick666
August 18th, 2006, 08:59
Great start! ;) Keep up the good work :)

PSPKOR
August 18th, 2006, 13:58
Nice, I like the look of it. I've got a little fighting game, i have been working on i'll release it soon. :)