PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 3: New trailer enlisted

wraggster
August 18th, 2006, 18:43
This new Call of Duty 3 trailer is sure to have shooter fans salivating onto their keyboards, as they contemplate Activision and Infinity Ward's visually-spectacular third instalment shooting onto next-gen consoles later this year.

The video reveals CoD3's opening level which focuses on the Allied assault on the French town of St. Lo. A quick glance at our desk-side history books reveal that the town was originally an objective on D-Day plus one, and finally fell into Allied hands some 40 days after the beach landings. The town had apparently been reduced to rubble after heavy Allied bombardment which was assured to make it easier to capture, though as the troops rolled in it quickly materialised that the shelling had in fact had the opposite effect. All we need now is a Battle of Hastings game and all of those school history lessons will have paid off in full.

Call of Duty 3 is currently pencilled for a late 2006 release, and should appear around, if not on, the Wii and PS3 launch days.

Trailer Here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=144705)

philr359
August 18th, 2006, 20:02
cant wait:)

Video_freak
August 18th, 2006, 20:04
This game is going to be so KICKASS!!! :D

CampaKaze
August 19th, 2006, 04:33
omg.... OMG.... i never liked first person console shooters until i played my bros friends CoD2 360 HD on my widescreen tv and CoD3 on the wii looks just as good! i know its CoD2 that im comparing too but still! it was a 360 launch title i think. I so cant wait, the controllers sooooo gonna rock!