PDA

View Full Version : Delta Force v1.1

wraggster
September 16th, 2010, 23:46
News / release from dan369 (http://forums.qj.net/psp-development-forum/171504-release-delta-force-v1-1-a.html)

The game is a zombie top-down shooter. It's a pretty basic kill X amount of zombies in a round, whilst trying to stay alive, and picking up ammo boxes to re-fill your ammo.

Controls:
Rotate the analog stick to rotate the cursor.
Pressing the RTRIGGER will move you in the direction of the cursor.
Press Triangle to swap through your guns.
Press X to shoot.
Press the LTRIGGER and RTRIGGER at the same time to run, though you can only run for a limited time (watch the red meter on the screen).

Version 1.1
--------------------------

-Fixed running bug
-Changed The reloading status to also having a bar, gives the player a better visual reference onto when reloading will be done.
-Added in Background, it's just some nice blood effects but looks rather cool (IMO)
-Added in 4 sounds, 3 are for the guns, the other sound is for when the bullet hits the zombie
-Misc changes: Zombie are a tiny bit faster, death animation faster, how long dead zombies stay on screen has been reduced, limited the number of ammo boxes available at any time to 5 (So hopefully, no more constant spraying with the machine gun )
-Probably forgot one or two other things .

Known issues:
-Does lag after round 6-7 if i remember correctly, due to the amount of zombies on-screen. I could limit this but i thought it would take away the challenge of the game.

Btw, thanks to elite for help with the sounds . Saved me loads of time searching through the vast array of possibly useless sounds.