PDA

View Full Version : Small Update

PSmonkey
August 18th, 2006, 22:26
Small update. Things are progressing and slowly comming together. Hopefuly later tonight I get gui and few other things in. This entry is gonna be down to the wire but over all even in it's current state I am beyond pleased. I try to polish where I can.

So few beans I will spill.

1) The Game will have 3 (posibly 4) game modes. I wont say what they are in detail (just name). The modes are Sandbox, Dominoes, Demolision & if time persist Bowling.

2) Game will have AT3 Audio Playback. Yet due to the prx modules & wanting to stay compatible. The game will require a UMD Game disc in the drive that is of 1.52 firmware or less. The game will give a warning on boot if its not the correct disc. :)

3) Users will be able to contribute "Themes" to the game which will alow for ALOT of controll. I wont go into more detail till after sunday.

Thats all for now. Must get back to work. The pressure is building to get this done.

Video_freak
August 18th, 2006, 22:34
Awseome news! Thanks for the update PSmonkey.

Shilo
August 18th, 2006, 23:35
Sounds good PSmonkey :D

PSPKOR
August 19th, 2006, 17:36
Thanks for keeping us up to date on it and i cant wait to give this game a go.

PSmonkey
August 19th, 2006, 19:10
Thanks for keeping us up to date on it and i cant wait to give this game a go.

Tomorrow you will. Oh yes, Tomorrow you will.

tallica
August 19th, 2006, 19:15
cool cant wait for yor release!

Video_freak
August 19th, 2006, 19:17
Me neither. :D

pkmaximum
August 19th, 2006, 19:43
Hmmm great work PSmonkey glad to see your still in action! =] I can't wait until the release of this. Also I wish you the best of luck on all your other projects that you are currently working on, IRIS,M64