PDA

View Full Version : Region Code???????????????????????????????????????

Mib_333
March 4th, 2005, 09:28
hey yal i am gettign psp japanese and wondering if/when come out in aussie can i play umd movies on it if not can u buy a like devixe to like un tregion coding thingy?

Mental2k
March 4th, 2005, 11:41
yu've alreay posted and asked about this in another post, go see it and stop repeat posting. >:(

tomdbomb61
March 4th, 2005, 16:16
yu've alreay posted and asked about this in another post, go see it and stop repeat posting. >:(

2nd'd ^^^ You do seem to ask the same questions several times mate!

Mib_333
March 5th, 2005, 06:07
i am impatient

Hawq
March 5th, 2005, 16:00
& now the father of a locked thread, I dont care how impatiant you are dont start more threads askin the same thing

clear
July 19th, 2006, 06:11
G'day mate! I have both a US & a Jap PSP and NEITHER seems to care about region zoning for movies (or games, for that matter - why they bother printing 'zone numbers' on those I'll never know...).

I made full use of the 'wee-b' half price sale & got all the UMD movies I know I'll watch time & again (Hellboy, Terminator, Holy Grail, etc). Some of these were o/s movies that were being sold as 'USED' stock. The Oz & Jap movies play on the US PSP & the US & Oz movies play on the Jap PSP. I'm just trying to catch up with a mate to see if the US & Jap work on his AUS PSP... but I presume they do, otherwise how can wee-b be selling them?

cheers,
Clear