PDA

View Full Version : PSP: e[mulator] 0.82b Released

b8a
August 19th, 2006, 07:44
E (http://dev-e.sakura.ne.jp/) has updated his multi system emulator for the PSP to 0.82b.

The Emulator Supports:

Gameboy
PCEngine
Wonderswan
Sega Master System
Sega Game Gear
Nes

Here's the translated news from his website:

About PC Engine CDROM2
Currently, I'm reconsidering the PC Engine CDROM2 implementation, however, it's not an easy to fix, something-will-come-of-it, type of situation and since It's still up in the air as to when it will work, I'm going to leave it at the previous, unworking state, for the time being.
Maybe it would work with MP3 playback set to OFF and without CDDA? I haven't checked this out.
Even if it doesn't work, I will eventually by completely changing it's setup, so I don't really plan on playing around with it.

e[mulaltor] 0.82b for PSP (+Windows)
I've fixed a few bugs.
(1) WS: fix opening scroll bug
(2) NES: fix Rom reload mirror sprite bug
(The above is written in English, but the corresponding Japanese line translates as "Fixed a problem with mirrored sprites disappearing after reloading a ROM")

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

wraggster
August 19th, 2006, 09:39
winrar is best for that :)

wraggster
August 19th, 2006, 09:43
thanks for the news and the awesome translations :)

ACID
August 19th, 2006, 09:57
Thanks b8a and E for the translation and release.

PsychoSync
August 19th, 2006, 15:45
Well, i'm deceived. What i was looking foward most in this Multi-emulator was the PC Engine. Now he's dropping it...

E, you're the one coding and you can code whatever you want, i respect that, but i'm sure a lot of people here were hoping you would fix the CD-ROM2...

geise69
August 19th, 2006, 15:56
PC-Engine cdrom mp3/cda was working pretty good in HUE version 65b i think. There was some sync problems but at least they played/loaded with cda. I love his e[mulator] idea, and it's very nice having it all in one package. It's sad he's having a hell of a time with mp3 support. I wonder if he'd just work on the regular HUE and not the e[mulator] he'd have an easier time with fixing it? Well with whatever he does I wish him the best. Thanks E!

ACID
August 20th, 2006, 16:49
They will get it to work it will just take time thats 6 counsils one emu this is great thanks E

doimus
August 21st, 2006, 14:55
Pardon my ignorance, but how do I exactly install it on FW1.50 PSP?

Shouldn't there be another % folder with EBOOT.PBP in it or something?:o

b8a
August 22nd, 2006, 10:45
winrar is best for that :)Unfortunately winrar requires windows (!_!) There's probably a good mac app out there, but I haven't gone looking yet.

Now he's dropping it... Acck! Where does it say that??? I've looked all over, but all of the information I've found says that he's still working on it... You're worrying me!!!

Pardon my ignorance, but how do I exactly install it on FW1.50 PSP?

Shouldn't there be another % folder with EBOOT.PBP in it or something?Hmm, this is a rather general question not really specific to this emulator. Whenever you see an app with just the EBOOT and no % folder, that means that it needs to be kxploited to run on 1.50. So, either go get yourself kxploit or download nokxploit and use that to avoid converting the EBOOT. Search real good for these topics.

M!ckeY
August 22nd, 2006, 10:55
i was wondering how well does this emulates the NES?

BZGamer
September 29th, 2006, 22:18
:D Hi all!! I need your help. I got all the DracX files together. The ISO+MP3+TOC. I KXPLOITED the EBOOT file and it did its thing on the PSP. :rolleyes: I created an ISO folder inside the (HUE07) root directory on my PSP mem stick. Inside I created a folder for the DracX files. :cool: All files have been renamed to reflect the DracX.TOC file. However, there is one more file I do not know where to put. Its the DracX.cue file. Do I leave that out or what do I do with the Cue file? Please help. :confused:

:) P.S. My files reflect this guys files here on this link.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=487&d=1119609944

My hotmail IM is sephieroth and my AIM is xXSephierothXx. So IM me if you can about this thanks!! I really appreciate it.